Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Admin:
awesome site. it rocks. thanks for all your time and patience to make this site as clean as it is. the only thing i cant get is the posting of pics. it says it has a limit of 10k or something. I cant seem to get any pics down that small. I see a lot of posts with bigger pics then that. whats the secret? I understand that postin pics eats up bandwidth and costs some money. so i dont plan on bein a phene. Just wondering what i can do to post pics of my car relating to certain topics. Also, as far as my "member status goes" will that change automaticly? i changed it myself (oops???) and im just wondering if it will change to senior member in due time or what. sorry for the long post. i am king of long posts! LoL im trying to cut back though! take care
-bryan

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
-Image size limits are put on I think, because image files you attach, actually get uploaded to the server. It would be rather expensive to upload bigger pictures and store them, it also eats bandwidth which I would imagine might raise cost for the Admin. To use bigger images, find yourself a place that allows you to store (upload) images (Geocities does not). Once they are stored copy the link to the image, and use the tag to make them display!

-Member status changes once you hit 100 posts. But you can change it yourself like you said!

-I'm not the admin, and strictly in my opinion, I don't think text eats up a lot of of bandwidth. I have noticed however that their is a limit on text length/size on private notes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts