Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
2,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres some of the pics that I took (more to be added!)

17 of the 19 Legends

A new feature at future meets, prelude stut bar installs! (BIG thanks to Dave M. aka dmenn for helping me install the bar! sorry I bleed on you :rolleyes: ) next meet we will be doing tranny flushes and oil changes!

Breathtaking view

·
Registered
799 Posts
now THAT IS A MEET!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
thanx to everyone who showed up to make the first tri-state chapter meet a success. hope everyone got home safe. my bad about gettin everyone lost. didn't realize i y'all were following me. :D i will post the link to my pics when i finish the album.
-j

·
Registered
100 Posts
Sorry guys that I didnt make it, my car is still in the shop for the new drop and new alignment work, i wish i was there to show you my new bumper and neon kit layout. Maybe next time....

EVERYONE GOING TO CARLISLE?!

·
2,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I sent all the pics I took to Darren and Leon, I don't know if they've gotten around to posting them yet. As they are all rather high res and large sized pics.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
It was definately a pleasure seeing you guys who made it and to those who didnt, you really missed a great meet. Thanks to Jon for setting the meet up and Jae for getting us there. Hey Dmenn, i'm still drooling over your car and Mike C, I gotta get in touch with you on some HID situation.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Avarice said:
I sent all the pics I took to Darren and Leon, I don't know if they've gotten around to posting them yet. As they are all rather high res and large sized pics.
:confused: I musta missed that email, could you resend again?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts