Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Well I used white mesh on mine, since its as white car and it looks bad ass:eek:

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have a pic of it? I was thinking of doing the same to mines and making a few different mesh grills to make it look different from time to time.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
legend o power did you paint the chrome bezel of your headlights black? that looks phat i want to do that but i dont know if it is hard or not. how long did it take you to do that? and how? here is a pic of my mesh grill

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
wTnLeGeNd said:
legend o power did you paint the chrome bezel of your headlights black? that looks phat i want to do that but i dont know if it is hard or not. how long did it take you to do that? and how? here is a pic of my mesh grill
I painted my Chrome Bezel about 3shades darker brown then my car, if you click on the other to links in the post you can get a better picture of them. and thanx :D glad you like it

·
Registered
398 Posts
bottom half grille

Hey, who can tell me how they put the grille on the bottom half of the bumper?? i just did the emblem grille last night and it would look crazy if i did the bottom half. do i need to take the bumper off?? if anyone has an easier way to do this please, let a man know! --silko

·
Registered
166 Posts
Re: bottom half grille

silko82ny said:
Hey, who can tell me how they put the grille on the bottom half of the bumper?? i just did the emblem grille last night and it would look crazy if i did the bottom half. do i need to take the bumper off?? if anyone has an easier way to do this please, let a man know! --silko
hahaha, I had to pull the bumper off, cut off all the surrounding plastic stuff so I could get the mesh flush. It took a lot of time. (But I was replacing my headgaskets at the time, so it didn't really mater). but I dont know if there is anyother way, they dont make any type of kit for our car, so if you didn't the mesh would look like crap

·
Registered
139 Posts
Legend O Power, your grill is awsome. That is the only way I have seen to make the pre-94-95 bumper look really good. I might have to try that once I get my underbody trim painted to match the car.

anyway, here is a pic of my grill

1 - 14 of 14 Posts