Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
No wonder its a ghost

I cannot see ghost. can anyone see ghost?
lol

A joke

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Re: No wonder its a ghost

TALRUDEBOY said:
I cannot see ghost. can anyone see ghost?
lol

A joke
I cant see ghost and he's ghost so he cant respond to this question..

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Da Ghost is back!

Jose3030, TALRUDEBOY,

Man....Yall are some funny dudes! hahahaha My fault! I forgot to take the private setting off of the photo album. The link should work now! Peace

Ghost

92 LS Coupe (working link)

G

·
Damn looks like mine but a 95 L Milano Red Coupe..

How do you like the SLK? I would like to get one and make that lil' roadster an BEAST! MWUHHHWHAHAHAH!:D :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Super Klean ride!! Very nice one of my fav. colors on the coupe! Nice SLK as well...But I like the Legend better:p .

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LEGEND95GS said:
IS YOUR CAR A GHOST TOO. CAUSE I DONT SEE SH!T BUT AN ERROR MESSAGE!
hahaha............Yo, I try to be as incognito as possible. Kindda hard to do with the personalized plates though.

Use the link in my other post that says "92 LS Coupe (working link).

Ghost

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thai.95LCoupe said:
Damn looks like mine but a 95 L Milano Red Coupe..

How do you like the SLK? I would like to get one and make that lil' roadster an BEAST! MWUHHHWHAHAHAH!:D :)
Thanks for the compliments. I like the SLK, and that lil' car IS a BEAST! I've gotten it to 125mph and it felt like I could push another 40 to 50mph out of it. I've had more kills in that car than I can remember........including a Legend 4-door (my cousin's car). :D It rides incredibly smooth for a little car too...................but as GoldenLegend stated, I like the Legend better!

Ghost

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
The legend is very clean looking.... I like the white too. Very nice car. The benz is a pimpin car too.... I bet ya' they look pretty sweet parked side by side on the driveway, eh?:)

·
IM A LEGEND
742 Posts
YO PUT A BROTHA ON I WANT TO HAVE A LEGEND AND A BENZ TO. WHERE DO YOU WORK AT IM COMING TO YOUR JOB TOMORROW AND FILL OUT AN APPLICATION:D

·
Registered
167 Posts
Ghost.. clean ride u got there, potna!
U should paint the underbody to match with the car.. I think it would look nicer. Other than that.. very clean looking coupe!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I can see the light!

Nice Car. I like . Looks clean and all. ITs white just like a ghost! I think. (never saw a ghost!)
Oh great all we need is a Ghost and a grand Reeper! (CLK430)
Respect

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for the Compliments!

Thanks fellas and ladies for the compliments. I gotta take some pics of it in the day light.

Azteklegend, I will post some interior pics once I get the new leather interior installed, which should be within the next two weeks. I hope it will look tight.

Mckenzie91, Actually I only have a one car garage, and I keep the "Legend" in it. :D My father thinks I am crazy, but he just doesn't understand the importance, gracefulness, and value of the ultimate automobile....."THE ACURA LEGEND"!!:D :D Plus the Legend is a little easier to steal!

LGDNPRINCE, I was trying to put some wheels on the Legend first, but the ones that I want won't fit. They are the redrilled MOMO Vantage that are being sold on EBAY. The rims are tight as sh!t too, but everyone warned me to stay away from them. I am looking to find something comparable to them for the Coupe. The SLK will stay stock for now..........gotta prioritize!

LEGEND95GS, hahaha I work for an Engineering firm in VA. If you have skills as a Electronic tech, Network Engineer, Electrical Engineer, etc (mainly technical fields), and some Navy experience (not a must but does help), I may be able ot put you down......but you gotta relocate to this area. My cousin will be moving here in June to work...........He is tired of Brooklyn.

deactivateurhate, Thanks for the compliment. I was thinking about getting a body kit, but I don't want the full kit. I just want the side skirts (would that cover up the underbody?), and the rear bumper with the opening near the bottom for the exhaust (thinking about dual exhaust too). I think that would look nice, but I haven't really had the time to look into anything.

TALRUDEBOY, thanks for the respect. That CLK 430 is nice. My boss owns one........silver with a blue vert top, blue leather interior..........phat azz sh!t.

Ghost

·
Banned
2,261 Posts
Ghost said:
Finally got some pics posted. I will post more once I get some mods done.

Ghost

92 LS Coupe Pics
Nice, is that pearl white ? Oh, you should get a hair dryer and heat up that "HALL" sticker and peel it off. I hate when dealers do that.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts