Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to install fogs/driving lights on my G2, read a post about installing civic fogs, same design, in place of the factory, it's cheaper, but from what I see, it really doesn't go with the stock headlight. Then the other day I saw someone put rectangular fogs in. It looked somewhat good. A bit more masculin looking that the OEM, which I like, kinda like the OEM for the G1, which is my backup car for towing my ATV's, and that's another story.

NEways, please post pics of your ride with fogs install for comparison reasons.

Yea Baby!!

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,943 Posts
This is my 93 Coupe with PIAA 1100X lights. Check in my signature belew and I think you can see my Catz MSX on my wifes 95. I personally think the Catz is a much better quality light. For starters, it has a much better quality switch than the PIAA's I have. Second, I had the Catz MSX since 1997 with absolutely no problems, while my PIAA light burn out on one side and I had the set for a little over 1 year only. And the PIAA switch is not very good, and it feels cheaply made compated to the Catz.

I know the sig picture in hard to see, so if you want I can find a real picture of my wifes 95.

I left it both ways since it shows for me, and it used to show the original way before as I've always used that URL from imagestation.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Here is a pic of my pia fogs... I am not sure what model they are but they have a bluish white tinge to them... they look wicked and the switch looks very modern as well...

Attachments

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Hey Chris is that a 94-95 coupe bumper or the 91-93 bumper? The fogs look good, I might get me a set.

McKenzie, those fogs actually look good and I like where they are positioned as well.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
P.S. Chrisk, where did you get the Catz foglights from? I checked Ebay and nothing showed up. Do they still make them?

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Mckenzie91 said:
Here is a pic of my pia fogs... I am not sure what model they are but they have a bluish white tinge to them... they look wicked and the switch looks very modern as well...
Very nice, I like the Oval shape on them. I'm gonna be looking for some similar to those

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Thanx

Yeah they are sweet.... you should see them at night though... stunning is all I can say. They look like HID... very blue but kinda white... just wicked.;) I wish I could find out the model number but I have no records for them...

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,943 Posts
Triton3K said:
Hey Chris is that a 94-95 coupe bumper or the 91-93 bumper? The fogs look good, I might get me a set.

McKenzie, those fogs actually look good and I like where they are positioned as well.
I got the MSX at a local shop in Hawaii. Back in 1997 the cost was about $250. The come in many different patterns and colors. The all look the same with the smew case but uses different bulbs and lenses. You can actually get a foglight beam pattern in either gold (yellow) or hyper white (PIAAs Super white equal) Or you can get them in a driving light beam pattern in the same colors as mentioned above. Lateley, I believe they even introduced a sun ornage (uses an orange lens rather then the gold irridium ion len on the gold color) or blue which uses a blue lens. I believe they still make them although I rarely see them on ebay.

And yes, it is a 95 bumper cover on my 93 Coupe above.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts