Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone post some pics of your interior like if your did your seats again i wanna see what kind of stuff yall did here is mine so far and i finally finished my cold air intake i dont know if its better than dv8 or not i just made it and i hope yall like it give me some feed backs on my interior and my CAI.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Did you buy the black panels for the door or where they custom made? Where they painted?

·
Registered
247 Posts
What kind of paint did you use for the panels? I was thinking about doing my interior black and it would save me a lot of money if I do the panels myself. Does the paint ever come off, like fade or chip?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
i painted my interior black as well.i used a vinyl spray called PLASTIKOTE.i bought mine from pep boys.the color i got was the glossy ebony.dont get any other company cuz it will be dull and flat looking.i did my carpets,head liner,back deck,everything in black.took me 3 days to finish but was wll worth it.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i used rustoleum paint from home depot i think vinyl paint works better but either way you have to becareful or it will come off. mine doesn't scratch or chip only pieces that touch together comeoff like the bottom of my doors and the step when i close it. thats it other than that it turned out good

·
Registered
273 Posts
do you have a cone or bypass valve on that intake? what happens if water gets in it?

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i have a filter on the Cold air intake you can see it in the foglighthole pic. its a hiper flow filter. i am purchasing a bypass vavle this sat when i got to the nopi regional show on the 20 this sat. i have a sponsorship wit nopi so i have a discount with them .

thanks everyone for the comment and compliments im spend long hours workin on my car to get it ready for nopi nat.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.