Me and my car at NOPI 2001

Side and a bit back of my car

Dynoed at ACS Racing in MA

My car and my GF's bimmer

Sorry guys, another mishap, hehehee......... now enjoy! :D :D :D

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Hey there Alex, those are great pics. Its good to see you here, we were all asking about you the other day. I gotta tell you people, if you havent seen that car in person, you dont know what your missing. Pics of the car do no justice to that car. That is one unique paint job there Alex. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
hhmm

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh its amazing. How mcuh was the paint job if u dont mind me asking. im sure its more than most cars but tell me anyways its awsome. good work man see ya. one other question what did u dyno at and with what mods?? thanks

--cody

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: hhmm

CODY690 said:
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh its amazing. How mcuh was the paint job if u dont mind me asking. im sure its more than most cars but tell me anyways its awsome. good work man see ya. one other question what did u dyno at and with what mods?? thanks

--cody
Thanks a lot for the compliments.

Well, I spend around 13k for the paint job. As for the dyno result, I just posted my dyno results on this link:
http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1112

So, I suppose your name is Cody right? nice to know you, and hope to see you around on the next meeting or show.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Sweet pics! As always your stylin' and profilin' Alex! How have you been? I might need your assistance in early March to help me put in a intake, so is it ok to give you a buzz on the celly and well meet up?

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SammyD said:
Sweet pics! As always your stylin' and profilin' Alex! How have you been? I might need your assistance in early March to help me put in a intake, so is it ok to give you a buzz on the celly and well meet up?
Thanks again as always! hahahha!!!!!!!!, and anytime Sammy, as long as I'm still an unemployed slackers here, you can always call me, and I can install an intake for you with no problem. And March is good, because now my car is in an audio shop, so I'm out of my car for now. I have no transportation for now, hehehhee........, but it will be back by the end of this months. My cell number is still the same. Damn, I just wished I had your phone, can I? hauhauhuaha!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
575 Posts
Cool, thanks Alex! So, your finally getting the audio setup fully done? I can't wait to see it. After your audio is done you'll be crushing every car show like a bug, lol! Talk to you soon....

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Awesome legend dude. Glad you are on the forums. I remember asking if "The guy with the Chameleon Legend" is on the forums a while back and they said you weren't so I'm excited you are here. I have loved your car for a long time now...Awesome pics man....Your drop looks so perfect.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
92legend said:
Awesome legend dude. Glad you are on the forums. I remember asking if "The guy with the Chameleon Legend" is on the forums a while back and they said you weren't so I'm excited you are here. I have loved your car for a long time now...Awesome pics man....Your drop looks so perfect.
I'm excited too for being here, much more traffic than the old one, and I'm kinda wondering a while ago why the old forum is very slow on traffic. No wonder, because everyone else is jumping here, hehehee...........

That's why you need coilover, so you can drop the car to whatever you want. I'm glad I got the Ground Control at the first place, eventhough the quality and the engineering of their product is not the greatest, but it's OK.

And thank you again for the props. I always like the legend sedan too you know. I just get this coupe because at that time I can't afford a 94-95 GS 6-speed, so I have to settle with the old 93 LS Coupe, but I'm happy too now.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LeGeNdZ_4_LiFe said:
Alex...the car is awesome as usual!
Will you be at NOPI again this year?
Also, will you line up with us this time?;)
If nothing else happened, YES!, definitely I will be at NOPI again. But remember, now I'm jobless, so I can go to whatever show I want, but after I get a job, hopefully I can get a long vacation for NOPI. And yes, I will line up with you all right now, feel so lonely out there alone, but I have my brother with me last time though.

·
Registered
81 Posts
hey thanks for fixing the pics, ive seen pics of it many times before, those new ones are great, ur legend was one of the first i fell in love with
my favorite pic is...

G

·
In those pics that you have above how much did you set the GC's to drop? I love your legend dude. I'm in the process of buying some new suspension for my car, trying to decide what to get, but spring wise I'm trying to decide between the H&R's and the Eibach's... Glad to see you posting some pics of your legend!! :)

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SpeedDemon said:
In those pics that you have above how much did you set the GC's to drop? I love your legend dude. I'm in the process of buying some new suspension for my car, trying to decide what to get, but spring wise I'm trying to decide between the H&R's and the Eibach's... Glad to see you posting some pics of your legend!! :)
Before I got my GC, that's exactly the same problem that I have. I don't know if I would be satisfied with the drop of Eibach and H&R, so I got the GC. If you're too concerned about the looks of your car, then get the GC, so you can adjust the ride height. My car is lowered about 1.7-2" all around, I don't know for sure, because I never really measure it.

Well, I post it here, because it has the official gallery section. I don't want to clutter the bandwidth of a forums with unnecessary postings. Just trying to be a good citizens here! hehehhee.......:D

G

·
If you are answering the question of a moderator of the forum you are talking in I don't think that you have anything to worry about ;) hehe.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts