Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Michigan meet on July 14th, 2002 in East Lansing Michigan was a success. 4 Legends showed up, doubled our usual gathering size.
Ok, here they are:

1) group pic, left to right. Roger's 95 GS, My 94 LS sedan, Raky's 91 Sedan, and Tony's friend's 91 sedan. I'm really sorry I forgot your name.:eek:

2)closer up of the group pic

3)Group pic from behind

4)another one from behind

5)Raky and Tony's friend

6)Roger and mine

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Even more!!!

13) Roger's front

14)

Several more interesting shots

15) Raky's CL rear acura emblems

16) Roger's chrome mesh grille, and factory fogs

17) Roger's brand new chrome exhaust tips, shiney eh?

18) mine exhaust tips, same tips as Roger, bought from the same guy on Ebay. Execpt mine is a year and half old and suffered thru the deadly michigan winter.

That's everything for now, we'll definitly have more Legends next times. Enjoy the pictures.

·
Registered
848 Posts
great Pics George. My friend's name is Paul. He really enjoyed the meeting. I made it back from Miami with the 93LS 6-speed Coupe. Had one flat tire in KY so I had to drive the rest of the way with the donut at 66 MPH.

Everyone should also know that Paul's Legend L has 287K miles on it and is still running strong and he has never opened up the engine!!!

I should be at the next meeting with the 92 L sedan.

·
Sexy Member
7,377 Posts
Yo those are sweeeeet pics, ILL MAKE IT TO THE NEXT ONE, i had work last time so i missed out... cant for the next meet, When would that be?
Looks good Fellas
BTW Roger, where did u get the chrome grille from looks nice
-hass

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Guys, I can only make it to Belle on Saturday, but I think the other guys prefer sundays. So I don't know, also I have to get the overheating issue taken care of first too.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
WhiteLegend said:
Guys, I can only make it to Belle on Saturday, but I think the other guys prefer sundays. So I don't know, also I have to get the overheating issue taken care of first too.
Im down for el ansing on sunday or belle isle sat. I would perfer belle isle cause I have never been and heard the views are great

·
Registered
848 Posts
East Lansing on Sunday would be great. But if you guys want Belle Isle then that would be fine. I'd just meet up with you all at the next meeting.

BTW, This 6-speed is great!!!!!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
JamLegend said:
East Lansing on Sunday would be great. But if you guys want Belle Isle then that would be fine. I'd just meet up with you all at the next meeting.

BTW, This 6-speed is great!!!!!
Hey tony, you think you, paul and the other guys can make it out to Belle Isle on saturday? Any time would be fine. Even at night, then we can really see the HIDs that blo and I have. But I don't know about detroit downtown at night though.:rolleyes:

·
Sexy Member
7,377 Posts
Hey belle isle sounds good, BTW detroit downtown is always full of cops, we got nothing to worry about i go there alot nice view. im up for it sat anytime belle isle.
-hass

·
Registered
848 Posts
I don't know about downtown Detroit at night especially with our legends. Also, Is Belle Isle safe at night. I've been there before but it was during the day time.

I don't believe we would be able to make it. Also, there is a good boxing match on saturday night that I really want to see.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
dang, not at all on saturday huh? hmm....I can only be in EL on sundays, but you guys can meet where ever you guys want. I'll just catch you guys next time.:(

·
Registered
848 Posts
When, Where, .......

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
JamLegend said:
I don't know about downtown Detroit at night especially with our legends. Also, Is Belle Isle safe at night. I've been there before but it was during the day time.

I don't believe we would be able to make it. Also, there is a good boxing match on saturday night that I really want to see.
Whos boxing?

Im down for AA EL or belle isle. I still rather have belle isle. We can even stop over in Mexican town for some good eating.

BTW this weekend is art fair here so I doubt it would be a good idea to meet here.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.