yo

lower that joint!

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Re: yo

jose3030 said:
lower that joint!
I agree, lower it about an inch because the front looks like it has tooo much space, but overall the coupe looks good. What color is that?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Great looking car !!!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Everyone has been telling me to lower it but the area im in has sooooooo many pot holes and bumps and all that soooo. . .
I think i might scrape if i do lower it.
Who knows tho maybe ill try it

The molding is all black
and the color is rosewood brown metallic.

o ya and by the way where can i get clear bumper lights that link dint send me ne where.
thanx

·
Registered
180 Posts
i feel sorry for thoes rich ass people who buy their parts from oem and crap, and us cheap people save up so much money getting our stuff from ebay, or making it our selves. We save up more then 50%! you can get other mods with all that saved money. Comeon guys just put seom research into the mod and mabye you can save your self money for condoms, so you dont haft to use plastic wrap anymore!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Looks great man...Has the Jose3030 color...Definitely get it lowered..

·
Registered
100 Posts
get JIC Complete Coilovers for $1200, all fully adjustable to your taste in height. Hey, go with 18" or 19" rims, that would be the $#!T. Dont worry about potholes, just drive around them.. remember, the more you add, the slower you go! hahahaha

Well, if you want to save money and you trust your own work, do your own work, but if you dont trust yourself in doing clear corners and stuff like that, pay someone to do it... remember, some of us can mod, and some of us have cash.. just figure out and justify yourself of which you feel is more comfortable with.

I can only do so much to my car, and if I know I can't do it, I pay it to get it done :D

·
Registered
386 Posts
Nice Ride

I think I may have seen this car in Maryland traveling on route 40 around 3:30-4:30 today as I was going past Curcuit City.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thanks Mr. Bigs

LOL! Sorry, my car is still in the shop as we speak (2/17/02) unless my car is all done being fixed up and the ppl at the shop are taking it for a ride!:mad: I do travel around there to buy HIGH octane fuel since I do goto Capitol. I drive up around that area for gas and for work (stopping by at the Howard County Police Dept. and Courthouse for some legal documents). If you see me around, just give me a heads up, so that I know it's you Mr. Bigs
:cool:

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Re: Re: yo

Triton3K said:

I agree, lower it about an inch because the front looks like it has tooo much space, but overall the coupe looks good. What color is that?
an inch? i say slam it. i'm NYC, the city of potholes. you just need to drive a carefully around them. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts