Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Nice ride! What kind of spoiler? I want the EXACT one... How much did you pay?

Whats the % of your back window tint?

G

·
Sweet ride man, and shock3d is right, that is the sweetest spoiler I have ever seen for a sedan. What kinda exhaust is that?

·
Registered
4,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
**** i wish i could tell you where i got the spoiler but it was on the car when i got it, is it a rare spoiler? and no exhaust just tips i just got a few days ago they look so much better then stock ..exhust is comming when the cash comes in.

G

·
Yeah, the spoiler is rare. It's strange because it looks like the one for the coupes, but you have it on your sedan.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
Thats the freaking spoiler I want for my sedan.
The car looks real good and clean. Intake setup is nice as well and so are the rims. what size are those rims?

·
Registered
476 Posts
Legend sedan mid wing, here I come. Thanks SpeedDemon. I still wish I could have his! I have only see that exact spoiler on one other Legend of unknown origin....

Again, nice ride!

·
Sexy Member
7,377 Posts
Roger
U gonna join us in the second michigan meet? hope to see u there. Theres a thread on the Legend Meet section chek it out
looks good
-hass

·
Registered
397 Posts
Roger said:
went from yellow to silver check out the album again, look better?
Roger,
The ride is really sweet. You know you need to paint those rear calipers too :D. All in all very nice. What kind of paint do you use on the engine bay plastics and how long does it last before fading? Do you use the same kind on your calipers too? Holla back!

·
Registered
4,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
pYmpdaddi said:

Roger,
The ride is really sweet. You know you need to paint those rear calipers too :D. All in all very nice. What kind of paint do you use on the engine bay plastics and how long does it last before fading? Do you use the same kind on your calipers too? Holla back!
the back ones are painted, and yes the paint for the caliper is the same as the paint for the engine its high temp engine paint the color is aluminum and i used a clear coat after

·
Registered
4,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Leon Millette said:
Sweet, Roger.
I prefer that silver :)
Also, I see you got the carbon fiber WR, with a sweet, familiar CAI setup ;) Do you like it?

Yes, the silver looks good.
ya i do like the setup , im thinking about painting the CAI extention black. oh am i supposed to use that dryer tape on the joints of the CAI extention\

1 - 20 of 22 Posts