Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been on the board for quite a while (since the UBB board), but I've never posted pics of my car...

These were taken quite a while ago, but they still look ok.

Let me know what you think:

-James

·
LEGEND
909 Posts
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! :) that's a clean lookin legend man, what color is that?

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
hey!

james has the "dave c" rims. :)

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DSMKiller said:
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! :) that's a clean lookin legend man, what color is that?
It is called "Vineyard Gray". That is what the little touch up bottle says that I got from the dealer.

I was part of the leather group buy about 6 months ago, I'll have to take some pics of the interior and post them, it turned out really good.

-James

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: hey!

jose3030 said:
james has the "dave c" rims. :)
"dave c" rims? I bought those off of ebay... I couldn't stand the 18 (or is it 16?) spoke ones anymore - too hard to clean, and I like the 5 spoke better, a little more sporty :)

-James

·
Registered
56 Posts
Dude that's a Hot ride:p That's one of my fav. colors on a Legend.
R U gonna clear out all the lights?

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bishop said:
Dude that's a Hot ride:p That's one of my fav. colors on a Legend.
R U gonna clear out all the lights?
I was thinking about it, but decided not to, here is my reason why... I have the Phillips HID lights so my normal headlights are really bright, and really white... So when the corner bulbs were turned on they actually looked yellow compared to the HID lights - it looked kinda funny. So I got amber bulbs to go in the corner lights, so at night when my headlights are on all you see is the bright HID headlights and the amber corner bulbs - looks much better. I'll try to take a picture at night to show you what I'm talking about.

-James

G

·
0 Posts
James92LS said:

I was thinking about it, but decided not to, here is my reason why... I have the Phillips HID lights so my normal headlights are really bright, and really white... So when the corner bulbs were turned on they actually looked yellow compared to the HID lights - it looked kinda funny. So I got amber bulbs to go in the corner lights, so at night when my headlights are on all you see is the bright HID headlights and the amber corner bulbs - looks much better. I'll try to take a picture at night to show you what I'm talking about.

-James
No, need James :D I have HID's and did the same thing...
I'd have to agree though that it looks much better with the ambers all the way around. It looked wierd even when i was using super white corner bulbs that looked blue with my normal headlights. Then when with the HID's they looked yellow :p. It's amazing how pure the light out of HID's is. Anyways......

·
Registered
658 Posts
That Vineyard Gray/Taupe leather combo is spectacular. One of my favorites on the second generation, very timeless and sophisticated. Paint looks superb in the photos! Very nice sedan.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts