Pics of My 1990 Legend Sedan & 1995 Toyota Supra

For my first post on the new forum, here are some pics of my rides. :D

BTW, I love the new layout :cool:

·
1990 Legend
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FutureX 2001 said:
Nice ride(s). What kind of camera is that? Good quality pictures.
Thanks man, were you being sarcastic about the picture quality? I took those pictures with a cheep ass 640x480 digital camera. The quality is ok, but I don't think it's that great.

G

·
How fast is the supra stock? And what are the rear wheel stock tire size? I've seen some rears that had to be 19X10's at least....So I guess the rubbers would be 275/35/19???

·
1990 Legend
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thai.95LCoupe said:
How fast is the supra stock? And what are the rear wheel stock tire size? I've seen some rears that had to be 19X10's at least....So I guess the rubbers would be 275/35/19???
Stock Supra's usually run mid to high 13's at ~105mph, but they are really easy to make a lot faster. I only have a Downpipe, K&N air filter, a boost cut eliminator, and a boost controller and I run high 12's on street tires.
Stock rear tires are 255/40/17 fronts are 235/40/17. Most people run 275/40/17's on the stock rear rims (17x9.5) though which is what I'm going to do for my next set.
Some people are running 11.5" wide rears with 315's, but I think thye have to roll the fender lip a bit.

·
1990 Legend
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LeGeNdZ_4_LiFe said:
sweet man, sweet.
I love the Supra.

Did you get your clear corners from JackD?
Thanks man :p

I did get the clears from Jack D, they were $$$ but I smashed one of my stock ones and just decided to go with the clears to replace it. They do look great though .

·
Registered
541 Posts
wow very nice legend. luv that clean loook! wish our legend looked like that.

G

·
Josh S said:
Stock rear tires are 255/40/17 fronts are 235/40/17. Most people run 275/40/17's on the stock rear rims (17x9.5) though which is what I'm going to do for my next set.
Some people are running 11.5" wide rears with 315's, but I think thye have to roll the fender lip a bit.
315's:eek: w/ 11.5!!! Just think of the rim possibilities!:eek: Thoes are the size of porsche rears! S#!% I'm getting a Supra!:D

As you can see I'm obsessed with WIDE rims...

·
1990 Legend
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Thai.95LCoupe said:

315's:eek: w/ 11.5!!! Just think of the rim possibilities!:eek: Thoes are the size of porsche rears! S#!% I'm getting a Supra!:D

As you can see I'm obsessed with WIDE rims...
Check this pic, he has 315's on 11.5's I believe, and he is running 275's up front. Check out www.boostaholic.com for more pics and info on this supra

Attachments

·
1990 Legend
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
legendarith said:
are those jdm or custom corners?
They are JDM Clears. :cool:

RenoG said:
Whats the insurance on thoes supra's, is it crazy madd yo?
It's not that bad for me. I pay about 1k for full coverage on the Legend and about 1.6k for full coverage on the Supra. I have a pretty clean driving recond, and I just turned 25 so hopefully my rates will drop a bit.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Josh's "club"

I joined Josh's "club" in October with the addition of my 1993.5 Single Turbo Supra.

18x8.5 front and 18x10 in back

but nothin can beat a Legend GS

Attachments

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'll bet the cops just love that supra !!! You must get pulled over standing still !!! Awesome cars !!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Sweet Legend, what it cost ya to get your rims cromed looks very good, Hey I remimber when you posted that Supra on the other forum, I think you just got it or getting ready to get I forget, but hows it been since you had it?

·
Registered
802 Posts
FAST pretty much sums it up

wheels came like that when i bought it. lookin to go 18's in the near future

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
I wasn't being sarcastic with the picture quality. I actually thought they look good. (I don't even have a digital camera at all!).

Once again those rides are very nice.

·
1990 Legend
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
FutureX 2001 said:
I wasn't being sarcastic with the picture quality. I actually thought they look good. (I don't even have a digital camera at all!).

Once again those rides are very nice.
I was just messing with ya. I just got a new digital camera (Canon S30) and the pictures it takes are so much better than my old camera. Can't wait till spring to take some nice pictures of the cars :cool:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts