Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i finally got some pics of my interior. the last pic is of my car and my roommate's rsx. My floor mats are so damn dirty. anyone know where i can get some new ones for a good price? i really like how the driver side mat has "LEGEND" on it, so if anyone knows where i can get some like that, that would be great.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
another pic

another

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
last one

last one

Attachments

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeet! How much???

Oh yeah, is that a Type-S RSX or Standard? The Standard one has 160HP I think. Would be an interesting race, even though I'm sure the Legend is much heavier.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

The RSX is the Type-S 200bhp, 6-speed, it goes pretty good. i have an automatic and he beat me pretty good from stop light to stop light. If i had a stick it might be closer.

thanks, i like the seats pretty good. My seats were starting to get real bad and i figured if i was gonna get it redone, i might as well get something a lil different. i looked around for a while, checking out prices around where i live and most said they would do it for around $1200 and i didnt wanna pay that much, so i finally found a shop that did it for $650. He hadnt done that year legend before and didnt realize that the seats had french seams, so he said he'd probably charge the next guy around $800.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

oh, the place was called creative interiors in Winston salem NC, and he pretty much redid everything.

·
Registered
702 Posts
floor mats, definitely go to dealership, they are only ones i found that have the original mats with the legend written on passenger and driver ones. I didn't like my color of floor mats, so I went to dealership and bought a nicer looking color! hehe, expect to pay about $100 for a full set of four.

and screw the original color, i think black legend mats would go nice with your car....it looks nice on mine, and i hated original beige/tanish color. good luck :cool:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Interior turned out great. Are the inserts dark brown?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

$100 for some floor mats huh?? wow, that a lil pricey. i was thinking about putting some black floor mats in but i didnt know if it would be too much black. The inserts on the seats are black, i figured that would be the best color since the dash was black.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Thanks guys, its not real leather, but its not vinyl. I forgot what it was called, but real leather is so damn hard to keep up, i figured id get a step down. I can't tell a difference, coz the material is just as soft as leather and it sure burns my ass in the summer like the leather did. haha.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
?

Acura of Augusta??? nope didnt try there, i called Flow acura of Winston Salem and they dont have them
Does Acura of Augusta?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts