Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well guys I sold the TL. Wasn't easy, I loved that car, was great for 4 years. But sometimes you just have to upgrade. Here are some pics of my 03 CLS, and my bros new 06 Lexus IS250. I am very happy with the car. Very fast. Lots of features. Talk about an upgrade from an 89 Accord, to a 96 TL and now a 03 CL Type S.....

A pic of my TL before I traded it in,

mine and my bros new lex,

· Registered
3,012 Posts
Isn't this a 2nd gen forum, and you have no g2?!?!?! BLASPHEMER!!!!

I'm kidding man, that 96 TL sooooooo reminds me of the Legend in a lot of ways. Love the CL too. I bet you got matching silver on purpose :)

· Registered
655 Posts
supp mike!!!

remember me??? from 3geez!

hahahaha.... man u worked your way up!

i have a 1991 legend now, n i still have my first gen integra.

give me a PM.

· Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks guys. I love the new ride. The IS250, is the lower HP, but he wanted the fully loaded car. The IS350, doesnt come with crap. Yeah I worked my way up, hehe. It wasn't easy parting with the TL, that was such a great car.

· mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
10,088 Posts
DUDE ur tl was the nicest first gen tl i have ever seen and u SOLD IT !!!!!! fine i guess since i was for another acura i can let u go but aaaaa oh well the cls is still hot tho and very clean !

· Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I will post more pics of my bros car soon.

I got the CL for $22500, and it has 42K miles.

Ya I loved my TL too man, it was very clean. Hard to part, but I got such a great car!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.