Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im new to the forum and just bought my first acura which is a 95 legend L sedan with just under 144,000 miles. i only payed $499.05 ( the previous owner left 95 cents in the ashtray lol) here are some pics

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
usually runs great but every now and then it wont start and i think the previous owner just didnt want to deal with it but everything works on it and it runs fine when it does start just taking my time to diagnose it to make sure i fix the problem so i feel it is totally road worthy and plus the guy just put 4 new tires on it like 4 months ago so i think i got a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
If it randomly won't start I'd look in your Main Relay, usually thats the cause of most issues with these cars. Either way, I think you got a great deal, your car looks good!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
already went though and checked out the main relay and have all 3 clicks but went ahead and resoldered all the connections but still having the same problem i have another post on the main legend G2 page explaining everything i have done and checked just thought i would put some pics of it in the gallery

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how is that??? Title, VIN, and the manufacture date on the sticker on the door jam says it is.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Its the wrong front bumper, but the right grill for a 95. Can't complain at all for 500 bucks. Welcome to the forums! What plans do you have for her? Come on down to nationals in July.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks i wasnt sure like i said its my first acura. first plan is to find out why she wont start all the time secondly get the bose radio code and see how it sounds if i dont like it i will be pulling it out and installing all new audio system. then prolly do some little body work and then paint. oh and do a new tint job, the old one has some bad spots in it. and replace the front windshield has a small crack in it. then the hid headlight upgrade kit. and since i dont know what all this car has been through i will be going through and replacing all fluids and the timing belt and water pump. after that i think she should be ready to go for a while. when is the meet in july and where

·
The Infamous Left Lane
2,313 Posts
^^ at least he has them mine are teared
welcome buddy these cars are gods gift
and very addicting once u do one thing next thing you know u have a list of things to do things that were done

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I'm pretty sure thats a 95 with a 91-93 front bumper. It has the rest of the signs of being a 95 ie: Trunk lid emblems, auto tilt steering wheel, correct gauges.

·
Toronto Legends
184 Posts
looks amazing for 500$....practically a steal
u fucken thief!!
lol welcome to the brotherhood

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Damn i wished my leather looked that good. I paid $1500 for my legend and it looks like someone hacked up the driver's seat with a knife:chainsaw: . the heated seats still work though.:woot:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts