Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im new to the forum and just bought my first acura which is a 95 legend L sedan with just under 144,000 miles. i only payed $499.05 ( the previous owner left 95 cents in the ashtray lol) here are some pics

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
usually runs great but every now and then it wont start and i think the previous owner just didnt want to deal with it but everything works on it and it runs fine when it does start just taking my time to diagnose it to make sure i fix the problem so i feel it is totally road worthy and plus the guy just put 4 new tires on it like 4 months ago so i think i got a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
already went though and checked out the main relay and have all 3 clicks but went ahead and resoldered all the connections but still having the same problem i have another post on the main legend G2 page explaining everything i have done and checked just thought i would put some pics of it in the gallery

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks i wasnt sure like i said its my first acura. first plan is to find out why she wont start all the time secondly get the bose radio code and see how it sounds if i dont like it i will be pulling it out and installing all new audio system. then prolly do some little body work and then paint. oh and do a new tint job, the old one has some bad spots in it. and replace the front windshield has a small crack in it. then the hid headlight upgrade kit. and since i dont know what all this car has been through i will be going through and replacing all fluids and the timing belt and water pump. after that i think she should be ready to go for a while. when is the meet in july and where

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.