sex:woot:

·
Go grab your bottle today
292 Posts
very nice

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
not bad not bad at all keep the pics coming.

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah i did it myself

1. i cleaned the living hell outta eveything using a wire wheel on the end of my drill for the really bad spots.
2. then i whent back using a dremel buffing pad and cleaned all the same stuff agian
3.then i cleaned it with a "Tack Cloth"
4. then i primed it with a "High Heat primer"
5. then came the "Duracolor Metal cast Base coat"
6. And then i used the metalcast blue and gunmetal colors and then 4 coats of clear.
Honestly wait til you see it in the sun my cam SUX!!!!

L3GDKANG/JDMKANG not bad not bad at all keep the pics coming.
Thanks man!!! i will post more once i get it all installed:woot:

KEYZER SOZE Funny huh?
Lol sorry man i didnt mean to be biting off anyone i hadnt even seen yours before. Oh well they both look great :)

·
I luv ur girl...
421 Posts
sweet...wish I was mechanically inclined enough to take mine apart to paint it then put it back together so it still works...lol.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ME TOO!!!!! LOL it was all due to a BHG and while im in there might as well do it right nameen ?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah i got a sedan that im murdering out so well see maybe on that one? But i am leaning towards. blk w/ flake trimed w/ deep candy red. ..... ?

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
yeah i got a sedan that im murdering out so well see maybe on that one? But i am leaning towards. blk w/ flake trimed w/ deep candy red. ..... ?
Yea more modded legends i cant wait to see em!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Shot man ive been watching YOURS i see you on VIP.com :) that green legend is gonna be killing em !!!!!!!!!!!! how many you got now 5? :)

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
Shot man ive been watching YOURS i see you on VIP.com :) that green legend is gonna be killing em !!!!!!!!!!!! how many you got now 5? :)
Thanks and yea me and wifey are up to 5 legends right now and if everything works out right we will have a 95 l sedan for our 14yr old daughter next month! lol yet i havent even started on my coupe collection i have one coupe but am planning to buy more lol!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hear that man :)

thanks Alperovich

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I applaud you for a beautiful job on the spray painting job. If I didn't know better, I would have thought you got them powder coated!

Nice job! I can't wait to see the final product!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hell yeah comments like these make the entire weekend project worth while. I'll see you all at NALM

1 - 20 of 31 Posts