Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally!!!! i figured out how to post pics of my car!!! hey don't laugh its a big accomplishment for me!! anyways, give me some opinions. i know i need to lower it and my exhaust is sitting a little low. I'll try to get a pic of my interior soon. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
another pic

heres another

Attachments

·
Registered
386 Posts
My two cents!!!!!!!

First off if I were you I would replace the exhaust with either a remus or a stromoung exhaust. You car looks really nice why put that extremely ugly exhaust on it that belong on a civic or an integra legends deserve something more eligant yet powerful. I hope you are going to lower it if so go with Ground Control springs they allow you to adjust the height of your car for a more precise ride, handleing, and a more lowered stance especially for shows.:)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, i would like a remus exhaust and to lower it, but the lack of money is keeping me from doing that. As for the corners, i would luv some but i dont want to pay for the jdm's. How much can jack D get me some clear corners for??? The car used to be the gold and gray two tone, but i got it painted blue green azure....or something like that, i dont really remember what color it is, but the can said something like that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts