Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my car.. rom beginning of the project, to now... Note the erebuni body kit I had on it once... It's gone now, and I replaced the side skirts with Kaminari skirts... The erebuni rear is on it still, I just modified it to look right with the Kaminari kit... I am going to purchace the Admiration Shot kit soon!!!! so more pics to come, when installed and the pearl clearcoat sprayed on!, until then, latez

http://www.geocities.com/frummble/ledgend.html

click this link....

·
Registered
180 Posts
finally! i see a cool prject and was finished! cool ride man!, atleast his has a few mods!!!! im tired of people bragging about their "sweet rides" and all they got is new wheels! Do you have pictures of the interior and engine? i would like to see if its any differen't.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Correction.... My bad....

Hey guys, sorry about the Maxima in the pic, It's my other car.. It's my friends website and he combined both my cars into one HTML.. anyway, his site is www.geocities.com/frummble
check it out if you want... or just click on back when my page comes up...
L8r

P.S. that poor Maxima you see in the page was almost totaled, and my friends and I were just messin around with the camera taking pics of repairing it....

More pics of the interior to come... Black interior. Black Leather seats... Custom. the interior used to be tan. Looks awesome, but still finishing up the project..:D

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Thats one sweet coupe you got there and i love the sideskirts, tailigths and the wheels. Is your car on the legend temple because it looks like ive seen pics before?

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Nice job man...I like the tails....Looks like you did a good job...Very unique for a legend mod...:)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The details of my tails...

ok well, the tails, I made myself with fiberglass and a trip to autozone for the red lenses, well (they were made for a trailer). I know, getto... But looked great, and who could tell (from a distance)...But it was a great idea at the time. But they started fallin apart. so I took them out, I am making another set soon, will me clear plexiglass over 91-95 corvette tails, goona look sweet, when I am finished, I will post an html with instructions on how to make... The sideskirts, I also made myself, but then took them off later. I decided to go with the mondane Kaminari skirts..:rolleyes: anyway, my car sits in the driveway w./ a DMV non-op, because won't pass smog :mad: ... I got the new cat and im putting it on this weekend. It gives me time to work on her the way I should be. and not driving it all over the place. Well more to come soon... I will be ordering that Admiration JDM body kit real soon now so she will be ready for summer..
Latez

·
Registered
347 Posts
rice?

If that is rice, Aykay

then pass the soy sauce.

coupe looks wicked man, keep up the good work.

rich

1 - 11 of 11 Posts