Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Dang man! I feel bad for ya.... I'm just glad you are ok... There is more to life than legends....Just remember that. Legends are replaceable, lives are not. I honestly need to quit being so materialistic and worrying about modding my legend all the time, its taking away from other things.

Anyways, thank God you have your life.... Best of luck recovering and finding another legend.:D

·
Registered
398 Posts
yeesh. really hope you ok, thats the important part. f*** the car, right now things are prob. real sh***y, but ill pray for the best and hope that things turn for the better for ya. who knows, maybe now you can find a nicer legend, but at least your alive to go looking. be safe and good luck!

·
Registered
167 Posts
damn!!! your legend got knocked the **** out!!
glad you are still alive man.. that looks like a killa collision you got into.. thank God you're still breathing and good luck finding a replacement Legend. those pictures are depressing.. poor legend. :(

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's the story, I am driving down a neighborhood road, and do not see a stop sign. A airconditioning repair van slams into my door, the driver side door. My head hits and breaks the driver glass window, knocking me out, getting glass in my cuts, cutting my arm, and spraying blood over the car (there was even blood splattered on the back seat!!!). The car turns a little, hops a curb, keeps going and goes headon into a tree. The airbag goes off but I don't think it hurt me, all of my injuries were from the glass. I wake up about 3 minutes later, not knowing what went on. I still cannot remember the wreck happening. Luckily I got away with 17 stitches above my eye and 6 stitches on my arm. The other guy had no injuries. I had full insurance so I will be looking for another Legend, unless the rates to cover it are too high. The Legend is a very solid car, if I were in a civic or corolla I'd be in the hospital drooling over myself. Always wear your seatbelt, don't speed.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
wow

damn, he kissed you real hard there.

glad you're ok!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Damn man... Glad to hear you're ok... Good luck finding a replacement !!!

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Wow, that looks like a bad crash, glad you're alive man. Didn't know Legends were that strong, just by looking at the pictures, I would have thought you wouldn't have made it. The man upstairs has given you a a break.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Good luck

Man, that was terrible. You were so luck.

Poor car. What you gonna do with it?

Drive safe, dude, hope you get better soon.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Damm, i'm just glad that you are ok. I hate seeing people and cars going through anything like that. Just be thankful that god blessed you and remember that the injuries could've been much more worse but God was watching over you. Good luck on your next car and thank God that your ok. Good to see that your still here to post.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Damn, just driving along and the BAM - there goes the virginity. He smacked you like a 2 dollar - let me stop. I really really feel bad for you and wish you a speedy recovery.

Thanks for sharing the pics with us.

KNLNGUS

·
Registered
270 Posts
You going to part her out on the forums here ??

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hope 4 the best man. U should b glad ur alive, but than again it is a LEGEND :D. I've gotten into a serious accident myslef where I hit one of those commercial steel reinforced trucks. Boy did it hurt, but the thing that most of the damage was the air bag. Scraped my inside skin of my 2 arms very harshly. Either way. I'm glad ur ok LEGEND driver. How's ur insurance handling this? U should keep the car and sell the parts. Latin............

G

·
Glad u r ok... My TL got hit like that too but on the passanger side... Yeah if u got insurance u will find another LEGEND..Yeah man thank the LORD ALWAYS...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lucky

Ya I got really lucky, I got the stitches above my eye taken out today. I'd sell the parts but insurance is going to pay me back (I think) so I can't part out the car. If I could I'd give all the parts to everyone. I will see how much the insurance is giving me in a couple of days. I might just drive my parent's cars around till summer, recoup some $$$, then get a Legend.

By the way, I don't know what trim my Legend was, the books in it were all mixed up from other models of Legends, like 1st gen papers and books. It was a sedan of course, power seats only on driver side, no cd changer but had the Bose, no auto-climate. Anyone know?

Thanks,
KJ

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
First of all you are very lucky that you survived the accident. Secondly, you were driving a Legend, which I'm sure also saved you fom serious injury, if not death.
Well, what's happened is happened.
Be careful in future and drive slowly. take care!

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
HEY GreenLegend!!!

I think your Legend was a L trim. I'm sure you'll find another one.
Hey GreenLegend, which year is your car? And what wheels do you have? They look very nice!
Post some pictures of your car!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts