Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I erased my other post from a month ago entitled "My 94 6-Speed Coupe," considering I have some new pics and a new website address, because my old ISP folded and took my webpage with it.

For now it's just an archive of pics of my legend but I'm gonna make a webpage as soon as I get some time. If you look in the directory of the link below, you'll find the stock pics I took a while ago and some new ones I took today. The changes are: Clear corners and bumpers, mesh grille, black emblem. Gonna have to wait to do more until I get some cash.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/legend520/images/legend

J

·
Banned
2,261 Posts
looking good, what's next.

·
Registered
864 Posts
wanna trade??? heh, thats x-actly what im lookin into buyin. either tha red or a black. i want tints and those rims. what all hav u done to her (under hood, if anything)? im not serious about gettin another one yet. but youve got the exact car i had in mind. nice taste man!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I haven't done anything for performance yet, because I don't have any cash at the moment. But I defintely have big plans...intake, headers, full exhaust. I want to clear out my taillights (gotta figure out how to do it first) and do something with my emblems in the back, haven't decided what yet.

As for the second stock pic, alas, I saved a photoshop job over the original. I wanted to see what 19" GS wheels would look like. Definetely hot.

Anyway, peace out.

J520

·
Registered
864 Posts
Yah dude, no question. its hot. i thought tha rims looked way big! it looks good. aint nothin wrong with a lil photoshop!

peace
-bryan

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Man you Legend guys are some of the most rabid car freaks I have ever met (almost as much as myself), I really didn't think anyone would even notice. ;-)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thai.95LCoupe said:
Why did you put Attn: Thai.95LCoupe??:)
'cuz you replied to my other post and said you couldn't see the pics. My ISP went under and took my site with it.

peace

J

·
Registered
139 Posts
I like the OZ wheel pic.
Nice grill and tail lights too.

How dark is your tint on the front windows? rear?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts