Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, Michigan have Legends too! :D Even though it was just blo and I, the 2 of us had fun. And we sure love our white legends. All you other michigan owners, we need you all to represent michigan legend pride, and all your other Legend colors;)

Here they are, my 94 LS pearl white sedan and Blo's 91 frost white sedan on some "bling bling" chromes.

·
Registered
733 Posts
You 2 have some tight rides, very impressive shots. Wish I could have hooked up with you guys when I was in Detroit back in November. Keep those rides hot.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Hey Blo You Got a Stromung Exhaust Right??? How Much did it run ya??? and where did ya get it from..... Buffalo Has to be the worst place in New York State as far as Performance Shops...

·
Registered
848 Posts
Great Pics Guys!

Good job on the pics. Next time we should have a total of 5 with added colors. Let's keep MI on the Legend Map.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
rawdog805 said:
Hey Blo You Got a Stromung Exhaust Right??? How Much did it run ya??? and where did ya get it from..... Buffalo Has to be the worst place in New York State as far as Performance Shops...
Sup bro. I got it direct. www.stromung.com . I payed 425 shipped . It is all stainless.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.