Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
It looks very nice!!! I love the front face of the Legend Coupes!!! It looks so aggressive and I don;t think any other car even comes close IMHO.

By the way, What is the purpose of TCS? What does it exactly do and when should it be ON?

thanks!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ILOVELEGEND said:
It looks very nice!!! I love the front face of the Legend Coupes!!! It looks so aggressive and I don;t think any other car even comes close IMHO.

By the way, What is the purpose of TCS? What does it exactly do and when should it be ON?

thanks!
TCS I beleive, and from my week of driving on ice., just cuts the throttle off when the unit senses wheel spin. I actually gave it a little test today.... Got onto a street with glare ice and gave it some good gas.... The TCS light just blinked on and off and my revs never went above 3 grand. It should be on during slippery conditions and especially with the snow as it saves your engine from reving un-controlably... I have never actually turned it off.
I think it is pretty cool actually:)

And Leon... you're right bro... hot even in the snow.;) Panties are droppin' and its -25C outside:p

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
i posted my words on your picture thread enjoy

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Mckenzie91

Honest to god, that is the best Coupe I've seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want one IDENTICAL to that one now. Wow, what color is that?!!

If you ever have the chance can you take a slightly bigger picture of it? Sweeeeeeeetttt

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Re: Pics of the 6 Speed Coupe

FutureX 2001 said:
Mckenzie91

Honest to god, that is the best Coupe I've seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want one IDENTICAL to that one now. Wow, what color is that?!!

If you ever have the chance can you take a slightly bigger picture of it? Sweeeeeeeetttt
I beleive it is called champagne. I brightened the pic a tiny bit too... I have bigger pics as well but I can only upload a 400 x 400 max. size picture....

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
:eek: :eek: Car looks really really good Mckenzie. I must say that it looks like one of the cleanest G2 coupes i've seen. I'm glad that you got the car you always wanted. Take good care of her.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Pics of the 6 Speed Coupe

Mckenzie91 said:

I beleive it is called champagne. I brightened the pic a tiny bit too... I have bigger pics as well but I can only upload a 400 x 400 max. size picture....
Mckenzie email me some pics bro!
[email protected] (should accept larger files)

Stunning Car! How's the interior looking?

·
meber
978 Posts
Mckenzie, thanks for picking up and washing my car for me. I will be up next week to pick it up from you :D

SWEET RIDE.......... You need to move somewhere it doesn't snow 360 days out of the year so you can enjoy it more.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
jmckell said:
Mckenzie, thanks for picking up and washing my car for me. I will be up next week to pick it up from you :D

SWEET RIDE.......... You need to move somewhere it doesn't snow 360 days out of the year so you can enjoy it more.
Or just ship out the car to Los Angeles for me, plenty o' sunshine

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: Pics of the 6 Speed Coupe

FutureX 2001 said:

Mckenzie email me some pics bro!
[email protected] (should accept larger files)

Stunning Car! How's the interior looking?
Interior is not too bad..... It is in defenite need of a good carpet shampoo, and a de-scunger for the panels. It is tan on chocolate brown/black. I like how the little shift knob is wood grain. I have an aftermarket alpine double din deck that looks pretty crazy. The leather is rough but not ripped yet, and I gave it a good scrubing and conditioning so it will be saved if I treat it regularly.... I will send you some larger pics too...;)

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
jmckell said:

You know what.... thats a great idea.... I need someone in a warm climate to take care of it for me. In fact... I will recall the package I just sent you and try and stuff the car in the box, so you might want to make some room for it:D ... and so your legend does not get jealous, you cannot drive it (yeah right:p )

As for the snow.... its not that terribly bad, I mean its only
-30C right now with a windchill this morning of close to -40C.... (basically it means frostbite in less than 20 minutes to onprotected skin:eek: ). At least it saves me from driving the snot out of the car and burning out tires and clutches. It will be over in a month, and then we will have a few weeks of calm before one last dump of snow (3 years ago it was 3 feet!), then its summer time....:) :p ;) :cool: .

·
Registered
815 Posts
Mckenzie, one of the cleanest if not the cleanest coupe i've ever seen. take good care of her.
Dont you just love that champagne color, sometimes looks silver sometimes looks a soft beige.:D

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
azteklegend said:
Mckenzie, one of the cleanest if not the cleanest coupe i've ever seen. take good care of her.
Dont you just love that champagne color, sometimes looks silver sometimes looks a soft beige.:D
I think its a really cool color actually....it also looks good when its dirty (shame on me:D ), unlike my dark blue sedan. I think it has a soft gold tinge to it as well..Thanx

1 - 20 of 20 Posts