Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I was interested in getting a custom exhaust on my 94 legend and i was just wanting to see what kind of exhaust you guys had I'm hoping I can find a shop that can do a dual exhaust mod, any pics of ur undercarriage, general tips on doing custom exhaust, or just plain acura legend advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks:hide:

·
Registered
132 Posts
I'm with you WingZero. I also have a 94 GS and have my eye on a nice looking body kit which would be sssssoooo sick on my car. Every year I do at least one big present for my ride and this year I'm feenin to do a couple. I have almost all my gear for the ridiculous sound system. Last year was another pair of new shoes. Perhaps I'll refresh the interior this year also.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey custom legend do you have a pic of that exhaust

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Strö-y0-mung

Mmmm... beautiful Stromung Bling!

Perfect outlet size!
Thanks Ben.

I don't know why they got rid of such a good setup but it seems I'm like the only one on this forums with the old school 2.5" muffler/b-pipe.

The new 3.5" tips are huge on a sedan and almost too big on a coupe! When they did 3" it was good, but nowadays everyone thinks bigger is better.

Its cool with me, I like having discontinued stuff. :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Guys

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.