Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah

yeah thanx i will take some betta ones on saturday yeah i took those with my web cam ahahan:p aight aight thats why my comp was in the garage hehhe oh yeah its lower by intrax springs and cut them a lil more for lower ride

G

·
That is a sweet ass digital camera, I think I saw them selling those at my local good will too. Just wondering incase they are out there if you know where I can place an order on one. I think I read on the box something about no photoshop required... it said that it automatically takes care of any major defects in the pictures.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey hey hey

hey speeddemon those digys retail for about 5gs a piece but ill let one go for about 4,300 shipping included o yeah and they have this amazing zoom on them there nice there brand is adias for those wont know lol hheh:p :p so hurry up buy one from me only 5 left:rolleyes:

·
Registered
282 Posts
isn't it bad to cut the springs? or is it just bad to cut stock springs?

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I'ts bad to cut any springs, the cut makes the ride harder than it is suppose to be.

ABE805....did you have any finder gap in the front with the intrax un-cut??

·
Registered
2,430 Posts

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
C25A1guy

Thanks for that pic, I really like that low low, Can you chear me up a bit, I have a set of suspension techniques that I havent put on yet, will the look look close to that, or do you think Ill have a bunch of finder gap???

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.