Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking for idea's on custom boxes for trunk of legends as plan to do a custom box because it looks clean. and when i went to hifibuys today to look at what they had done almost all the pics were for suv's or interior pics looking for some ideas planning on getting in the next few months.

· Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
those are both really nice i really like what you did legend94 but wanted somthing more like legendbliss with 1 10" in the middle with an amp on both sides where i can still access my spare at the same time.

· Registered
116 Posts
yeah thats a good idea! yeah i cant get to my spare anymore. so when i get a flat, ill call a friend :giggle:

· Legend Enthusiast
135 Posts
This is my current setup. Trunk contains 2 10" subs, amplifier, battery, fuses for all electronics, fire extinquisher, navigation unit, inverter, x-box, signal controller and refrigerator between subs. Under the floor is spare tire which is easily accessible.

Couple of pictures from my trunk.

· Dont Catch
4,530 Posts
Sput said:
This is my current setup. Trunk contains 2 10" subs, amplifier, battery, fuses for all electronics, fire extinquisher, navigation unit, inverter, x-box, signal controller and refrigerator between subs. Under the floor is spare tire which is easily accessible.

Couple of pictures from my trunk.

very nice trunk setup.... truly worth worshipping. :bowdown:

once im done with my car audio setup im going to have a total of say... 5 amps... hopefully i find a way to keep the spare tire...

any info on the cuft of that box?

· Registered
116 Posts
yes my box is ported. but i didnt cut out the carpet fully to show it. cause i got lazy and pissed off. and i have moved the amp back behind the box where it can be seen from the armrest whole. now the front is clean.

· Registered
441 Posts
if you want a true custome trunk, the only place you can put your spare in the back seat ahhahhaa.... i have just a box and i can barely get to my spare.. but i don't even hack one...

if i get a flat i will just be really screwed hahahha... i can't tow it either... hahhahha or i will lose my whole kit... hahhaha

if you don't have a setup by summer next year.. i will show you mine.. i am planning on building it myself with some friends...

once it's out the shop for other things i will start.. good luck manG.... looking for too all the picks of all the ppl starting their trunks...

and props to the two guys on here that did it already... nice setups!!!

bl420 said:
very nice trunk setup.... truly worth worshipping. :bowdown:

once im done with my car audio setup im going to have a total of say... 5 amps... hopefully i find a way to keep the spare tire...

any info on the cuft of that box?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.