Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
here are some pix that I just took the other night of my AVX-7000CD tv and my 9200 eq, I mounted a sony portable DVD player on my dash using vecro so I can take it in and out of my car easy. finaly got my front seats installed as well. There's also a day/night pix of the 6 color indiglo set at the bluest setting.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
all i see is red X's
try right clicking on the X then "show picture"

Did you do the seats to match the brown color of the dash board? if so, which brown did you use?
I was going to go with white and blue to match the extrior of my car but then I'd have to redo my whole interior, so I just got original cream and dark brown to match the dashboard it turned out better than I expected. I'm glad I didn't do white and blue.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
to the left is the pad to change color and dim the indiglo, to the right is my tenzo fog light switch..... I'm always taking things in and out of my car so I didn't wanna permanantly tape those thing on since they're usable only once...... I love the way the indiglo guages came out I don't think I'll ever go back to the OEM lightings again. Unless it was a different car. and yes I did install the seats myself. It was a biatch to install though/

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
for the leather seats I can't really tell you how long because I didn't do it all at once, I did the rears which took me about 5 hours then I finaly did my fronts which took another 3 or 4 hours.

for the indiglo guages it was quick for me 20 minutes at the most, I had an extra guage sitting around so I experiment with it first so when I took the original guage out I know exactly where it's going to sit.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
There's no Indiglo Gauges for TypeII :(

Do all TypeI gauges say Mugen on it? That's the only thing I didn't like about them....and what's the wire coming out of the dash?

THOSE SEATS LOOK GOOD!!!!! I want some!! :D

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
FutureX 2001 said:
There's no Indiglo Gauges for TypeII :(

Do all TypeI gauges say Mugen on it? That's the only thing I didn't like about them....and what's the wire coming out of the dash?

THOSE SEATS LOOK GOOD!!!!! I want some!! :D
No, mine gauges from Car-parts.com doesn't, here's a pic

·
Registered
120 Posts
Damn, nice job. Your car looks pretty much finished. Is there anything left to do on your car?

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
how did you install your gauges. i have mine all in but it still doesn't work. i wired it to one of th wires that turns on the lights and i grounded the other wire, but it still doesn't work. i have that black box thing i dontknow if it works or not. ive been drivin around with guages that dont work for like a month now

·
Registered
18 Posts
also, I saw some silver face reversed-indiglo gauges (sorry Type IIs none for us yet) at www.autodynamic.com -----> no I don't work for them or anything like that, but I am always searching for stuff for the Leg and it's rare to find a company that offers anything aftermarket.....
But check it out if you like...
Take Care.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If I may ask, how much did you get your Sony DVD player for??? And where?? I want something like that, that way I could remove it whenever I want.

U can get them online for maybe 400 bucks or so. It's worth every penny man play every single DVD/VCD/CDR that I put in there, I even play burn VCD and it plays it perfectly.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts