Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
The first eyelids are by far the best IMO. I like the fact that is has little dips between each lense to accent the lights individually.

I'm up for this style. The others are too plain.

SaGe69

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Final Design

i think we have about 85-90% agreement that the mark's eyelids is the way to go. so let's say that is the design for the eyelids. as for the taillights, we will go with the "border" design i gave.

to all:
these will be the designs. make sure your name is on the list if you want in. let's get this going.

danny:
can you start a new thread with the final list and paypal info for those guys? we gotta start having people sending money so they can start. thanx.

-j

·
Registered
89 Posts
Clarification please

Please provide the link or pic of the "final" version of both the eyelids and the taillights. I am sorry, I do not know who's is which...Thanks for all your work on this;)

·
Registered
282 Posts
the white eyelids on the black legend look good

looks like mark's eyelids...with a special twist. the ends of it where they meet the grill slope downward, making the headlihgts kinda aggressive. i love this look...we should do this plus the accents the first eyelids give. put together, it would look awesome.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
I'm too am in for the ones like Mark has. As far as the tailights, i'd like to see how they look on a sedan but for the most part i'm in for those also. Please try to post a pic or photoshop of the tailight lids. Thank You.

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
I would have to go with the unpainted ones on that black Legend, and my second choice would be Mark's lids. The first pic with the dips in it looks too... umm... I think someone else said it first, ricey.

G

·
I'de get these.

I like the last picture for the coupe! Also do they stick to the headlight housing? If they do if I want to remove them would there be residue left on them? How do they adhere?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yes they stick to the headlight housing with 3m double sided tape. If you change your mind or need to take it out for some reason I'm sure residue is gonna be there but there's nothing a little light detergent can't take off. As long as you don't use anything too strong that can cause the lense to blur

1 - 16 of 16 Posts