Registered
1,023 Posts
Very nice beauty there. :thumbsup:

·
Find Em Fuck Em Forget Em
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys.

nice I just love that body design reminds me of a big body benz kinda. the interior's are really nice in them too. bet keeping it clean is quite the hassle though( but i still love the color!)
I think it's a genuine S-class ripoff. Of course all the electrics work...which means the Japanese only copied the good stuff. :yes:

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
hahahaha, if that beast was rwd. it would be the complete pkg.
nice car. id love to get my hands on a RL. phew...

·
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jigga,

She's getting some big alloys before too long. I'm just taking her off the road to do everything all at once. As soon as I think I have my mind made up, I'll post up and let everybody guide me on the path to righteousness.

GSM

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
Nice ride GSM! I want to see the TL too! BTW when you get new rims for the RL and if you're so inclined - I might be interested in your current rims for my GS, just to give it an OEM VIP look!

·
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice ride GSM! I want to see the TL too! BTW when you get new rims for the RL and if you're so inclined - I might be interested in your current rims for my GS, just to give it an OEM VIP look!
If I decide to get rid of the stockers, sure. I've got five (Full size spare for that ass).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts