Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I finally did take some pictures of my new 94'GS that I got 2 weeks back.
Please Click on the link below or paste it on you browser:

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/al_sj/lst?.dir=/My+Photos/94+GS+LEGEND&.src=ph&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/

·
Registered
166 Posts
woah, it's so shiny. :D hey what kinda secret cleaners are you using? anything you would specially recommend? but yeah clean ride.

·
Registered
702 Posts
cool, very nice!

didn't you say you were gonna strip it for parts for me and give me the leather seats and a buncha other stuff...cuz of that favor you owe me...hehe, i saved your life! :D :D :D :D

hehe, just playin'
very nice car :)

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys!

In the background you can see my other Legend - 91'L Sedan.
91'L has 123K miles and I bought it 2 years back.
94'GS has 104K miles and I bought it 2 weeks back.

yesterday I drove the GS from LA to San Jose and I just loved the way it drove. Amazing power and pull! getting to 80 mph is like child's play!

Well, I'm loving every single moment of it!!

:D

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I agree with you 100%!! Black is the best color for Legend but it is very tough to keep it clean!

yesterday I hit rain on my way to SJ, the car look dirty now! Gotta get her washed now!

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
nice shine on that car. :)

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Very clean.... keep it like that. I like the dark colors for the legend but they are a whore to keep clean. My dad has a black one, I have a dark blue one, and my GF also has a black G1.... I think I broke the tradition with a champagne color:rolleyes:

Enjoy it :)

·
Registered
397 Posts
Daaaaaamn Clean!!! You have obviously taken a lot of time in the past two weeks to bling-bling your new baby. I think it looks new too. Keep it up!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Looks like the paint and interior leather has been well taken care of. Nice clean car.

·
Registered
802 Posts
suhWEEEEETTTTT

GS Dawgs in da house

·
Registered
26 Posts
Although I'm lusting after your Legend, my eyes are also on the Bimmer in the picture. Can you tell us more about the Bimmer too? Thanks.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts