802 Posts
sweet drop Nick:D

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Legendary94GS said:
sweet drop Nick:D
Thanks! :) I was gonna drop it more, but I'm gonna drive it in the winter like that too;) hehe (with stock rims of course :) )

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Very nice man

SeaSickLegend said:
Your ride is CLEAN, I like it man. What color is your car? Is that the Seattle Silver?
Thank you very much! :) The color of my car is called Rosewood, its like a grey/silver/light brown mix.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SpeedDemon said:
Nick, I sent you a PM, you should set your box to auto pop up a message when you have new mail.
Whats Up Aaron!

I replied to your Private Message this morning at like 10am before I went to school, I pressed send and everything, and I checked my sent box, and it said it was sent, if ya didn't get it, just let me know, I'll send it again, or I'll email ya! :)

Take Care! :)

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
FuSioNpNoY said:

Nice rims, but do they rub? You only have an offset of 40.
Nope!! They dont rub at all! I have 17x7 with 215/45/17's :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
what kinda tires do you have wrapped around your wheels? and who installed the suspension system for you? I got mine installed at garage kwai in arlington heights. FYI.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BradyM80 said:
what kinda tires do you have wrapped around your wheels? and who installed the suspension system for you? I got mine installed at garage kwai in arlington heights. FYI.
Whats up?

I have Goodyear Eagle HP Ultra Plus ZR (215/45/17R17) for my tires, they are really good!

I had my suspension system installed at Acura Of Libertyville. My dad is the Parts Manager there, so we got it done for employee cost, plus, then he would get to drive the car around while lowered. hehe

Does Garage Kwai have a website at all?

·
Registered
57 Posts
You got your suspension system installed at the acura dealer!wow you lucky dog. Pauly Acura wouldnt touch my Legend with a ten foot pole yet they had an integra sitting in the corner getting a JDM engine swap. Guess you've gotta know someone. I looked into it and yes Garage Kwai does have a website http://www.garagekwai.com you should check it out sometime they have lots of after market performance parts and they dont charge exagerated prices like other shops in our area *cough* APG *cough*

1 - 16 of 16 Posts