Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
mackman
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

hey you guys who has the pioneer z1 or z2 if you would like to upgrade to the new Z3 yes the new Z3 is here i can reformat your hard drive in your z1 or z2 and give you all the new 2008 maps and the new pioneer Z3 features like 3d map icons and more hands free voice recongonitions choices and maps of canada hawaii. let me know who may be intrested and i will send you info on how to remove your hard drive and send it to me and you will have it back to you in 5days tops.

·
mackman
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Z1 Z2 TO Z3 UPGRADE

hey you guys who has the pioneer z1 or z2 if you would like to upgrade to the new Z3 yes the new Z3 is here i can reformat your hard drive in your z1 or z2 and give you all the new 2008 maps and the new pioneer Z3 features like 3d map icons and more hands free voice recongonitions choices and maps of canada hawaii. let me know who may be intrested and i will send you info on how to remove your hard drive and send it to me and you will have it back to you in 5days tops.
HEY DUDES you must remove the hard drive in order to do this process there is no other way for me to upgrade this for you i do not have disk that i can send you to burn to your hard drive sorry.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.