Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
IM A LEGEND
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
95 GS WIT RIMS AND TVS 93 AND 94 COUPE

I FINALLY GOT MY HANDS ON A DIGITAL CAMERA SO HERE ARE SOME PICS BUT TO BAD I GOT MY WINTER RIMS ON MY CAR RIGHT NOW. MAYBE TOMORROW I COULD GET A PIC WITH MY OTHER ONES ON

UPDATE: I HAVE PICS OF MY COUPE NOW TAKE A LOOK.

UPDATE I HAVE SOME PICS OF MY NEWEST COUPE ITS A 94 LS

HERES MY 2000 RL I STILL NEED PARTS FOR IT SHOULD BE ON THE ROAD IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS.

MORE PICS OF MY COUPES!

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Do u have one-piecers? I'm assuming you do b/c of the yellow highbeam/foglight area. You wouldn't be willing to sell them would you? I know its a long-shot!!:( :( I have JDM Clear corners. I could trade my headlight/JDM corners for your JDM One-piecers + $$$.... Let me know... Thanks.

·
IM A LEGEND
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL

you are right these are 1 piece headlights but im not selling them i went them . i seen a set on ebay earlier this week u might want to try to get them there.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
That's one sweet ride and setup. I love the one piece headlights. Did you do the stereo installation yourself? Which in dash monitor is that?

·
IM A LEGEND
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
THE PS2 PLAYS DVDS LIKE **** I DONT THINK YOU WANT ONE.
I MIGHT BUY AN XBOX AND SEE HOW IT WORKS IN DA CAR.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Legend... DVD players aren't really made to be mobile and any game console you buy is most likely going to skip the same... they are meant to be on the floor of a non-moving house... Just use it when you aren't moving or devise a mount with a lot of shock absorbsion...

·
IM A LEGEND
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MOTION IS NOT THE PROBLEM IT IS THE QUALITY OF THE SYTEM. I HAVE A PS2 IN MY HOUSE AND IT DOES THE SAME THING.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Oh... OK....

Love the car !!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
PS2 plays good here!

My PS2 plays DVD's better than my stand-alone DVD player. I have no problems whatsoever with DVD's. My old PS2 played them like ****, so I just brought it back and they exchanged it for a good one.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts