Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
what!
4,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
>>>>>>>>>>> Please do not use the WHEEL/SUSPENSION/STEERING TECH thread <<<<<<<<<<<<

http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/f94/wheel-suspension-steering-tech-101365/

This thread contains DANGEROUS SUBTHREADS, such as the WHEEL OFFSET CALCULATOR thread which tells you if your wheels will fit.

It also contains links to more dissident threads such as the Coilover, Shocks, Struts, & Springs by B+O + Official suspension guide by Swift and the TROUBLESHOOTING BASIC STEERING AND SUSPENSION PROBLEMS thread.

If you do happen to browse these threads, make sure you just GLOSS OVER THEM AND DO NOT TRY TO UNDERSTAND THEM.

If you do as I ask, we will continue to have many many threads and no one will get bored because there aren't any "will this wheel fit" threads.

Why are you reading this thread anyway?:confused: go home! :lol:

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Hmm sounds scary, I am not going there, but on a side note can a mod move my Rim size and weight thread into that section?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.