Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, so last night i was hanging out with my "bf" (the quotes around bf will be better understood later in the story). My brakes have been acting up so i asked him to take a look at it. Yeah whatever, he says hes gonna fix it for me today. So today when i get off from work i call him up. He tells me that he is on his way out the door, and is busy, will do it later tonight for me. Okay thats kul its only 330pm. Then he calls me back saying "whatever you do, dont come by my place, my ex is here and that would not be good". I reply that i wasnt even thinking about it, so no worries. WRONG. So here comes 10pm, still havent heard from him, so i call his budy to see if he knows what he is up to. His friend continues to tell me that he (the "bf") had just left his place and is on his way home. But then he continues to tell me how while i was in Oklahoma this past weekend, the ex stayed at his place each night! W.T.Heck? then he continues to tell me how hes been seeing his ex almost every day. So yeah, im pissed off as all hell right now. I mean seriously, why do i always find these assholes that just want to use me? Because thats how i feel right now, USED!

So yeah, i had a ty day, and that just ended it all right there, i mean first i couldnt see all day because i didnt have my glasses with me at work, then i cut myself while at work, my brakes are junked, and my computer is junked, and then i find out the guy that i was falling for is f-ing his ex. :(

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
lalala said:
ok, so last night i was hanging out with my "bf" (the quotes around bf will be better understood later in the story). My brakes have been acting up so i asked him to take a look at it. Yeah whatever, he says hes gonna fix it for me today. So today when i get off from work i call him up. He tells me that he is on his way out the door, and is busy, will do it later tonight for me. Okay thats kul its only 330pm. Then he calls me back saying "whatever you do, dont come by my place, my ex is here and that would not be good". I reply that i wasnt even thinking about it, so no worries. WRONG. So here comes 10pm, still havent heard from him, so i call his budy to see if he knows what he is up to. His friend continues to tell me that he (the "bf") had just left his place and is on his way home. But then he continues to tell me how while i was in Oklahoma this past weekend, the ex stayed at his place each night! W.T.Heck? then he continues to tell me how hes been seeing his ex almost every day. So yeah, im pissed off as all hell right now. I mean seriously, why do i always find these assholes that just want to use me? Because thats how i feel right now, USED!

So yeah, i had a ty day, and that just ended it all right there, i mean first i couldnt see all day because i didnt have my glasses with me at work, then i cut myself while at work, my brakes are junked, and my computer is junked, and then i find out the guy that i was falling for is f-ing his ex. :(
Sounds tough, but you also seem to have a handle on the situation. Just spend your time in other areas of you life for a while. One day you will find that right one. It usually happens once you quit looking.
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
G Rahn said:
Call up the TV show "Cheaters" and bust him good. I just saw that exact episode the other night. Sorry you are going through that. But don't let him near your brakes, now that you are on to him.
haha im not stupid, i wouldnt let him do that, actually im gonna go to midas tom. and let them handle it, that way i know they are fixed tom. because im actually afraid of my car right now, which is hard for me to be.

also, thank you guys

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
lalala said:

okay let me just get my bat and his address and let me handle this
;)

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PerzianKabob said:
okay let me just get my bat and his address and let me handle this
;)
hmm lets see, im in ohio, ur in what california? hey then again i did just drive to and from oklahoma for just two days. yeah, oh btw, you know how you guys are always saying us chicks never give the good guys a chance. well this guy was a "good guy", had manors, opened doors, just lied about his ex, thats all right.....lol....he had everything going for him to appear as a good guy, but obviously hes not. oh well, guess its time to move on, yet again.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ohh all he told me was that he was with her today, he didnt tell me that hes been messin around with her still. i know this because i talked to his best friend who thinks im awesome, and wants him to be with me, not her. He told me whats been going on. So yeah, im confronting him about it tom. What sucks is the family is asking if hes coming to christmas dinner with me or not, guess ill have to tell them tom. that its a no on that.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
i am not taking sides but you have to look at your source for your info. if he is truly a best friend he would have kept his mouth shut about everything. if he thinks your so awesome maybe he wants you for hisself? if your "bf" told you not to come over his ex was there he is either extremely stupid or nothing is going on. just make sure before you start accusing him of anything, have all your facts or it will blow up in your face.

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
bicsintegra said:
i am not taking sides but you have to look at your source for your info. if he is truly a best friend he would have kept his mouth shut about everything. if he thinks your so awesome maybe he wants you for hisself? if your "bf" told you not to come over his ex was there he is either extremely stupid or nothing is going on. just make sure before you start accusing him of anything, have all your facts or it will blow up in your face.
i agree with this, even though I dont see why he should be hangin out with her anyway without you. he told you that she was over there, he either wants to let u know that nothing is going on or again like bicsintegra said, he's just plain stupid. dont make assumptions, find out the facts.

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
lalala said:
So yeah, im confronting him about it tom. What sucks is the family is asking if hes coming to christmas dinner with me or not, guess ill have to tell them tom. that its a no on that.
Good action. My grandmother asked about my exfiance for almost a year. I know she is a little senial, but I hated having to tell her over again. My Aunt still wants to kick her arse. Any way, just be ready for them to cut his picture out of all of the good photographs.
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bicsintegra said:
i understand where you are coming from. but here is another thing, i called him last night multiple times (cell phone, and house phone), he never answered. it was 330pm when he told me he was busy, but would come over later to fix my car. It was 11pm when he finally called me back, and that phone call consisted only of "im tired, i had a hard day, im gonna go pass out". hard day? doing what? you didnt go to work! So how am i supposed to get his side of the story when he wont answer his phone, and when he does call me, he doesnt wanna talk. My biggest problem though isnt that he might be with her, but that im second to her, when im supposed to be the "GF". He promises me that he is going to fix my car, and then when i call him to let him know im off from work, hes with her, and then blows me off. Now if it was just something minor on my car then i wouldnt have been so upset about it, but being that its my brakes, possibly the master cyl., and he just blows me off like that? Also, she doesnt have a car, so in order for her to be at his place, that means he had to drive to her place, pick her up, and then drive back.

·
Banned
3,371 Posts
Sorry to hear about your misfortune, but it does seem rather odd that your "bf's" best friend would dime him out like that. Then again, he could have done it to not see you get hurt since he thinks your awesome, but that's not the point. Go handle your bidness with you boy and hopefully everything will work out for you.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
that does sound a little shady but when i did dirt with another girl i would never have told my "gf" she was at my house or let alone i was too busy with another girl to do something for her. it sounds like he could really just be that stupid, or still have a soft spot for her and doesn't see that she is trying to drive a wedge between you two. hope it works out but don't worry there will be others after him learn a lesson and move forward.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
95legend said:
you got a new man now playa. dont sweat it. move back down here, ill hook you up!!;) i would say move down here for me, but you think im a whore, but its all good.
sorry for takin this the wrong way "crisp34 (12:45:40 PM): im pretty easy as long as the girl isnt a whore"

and the whole new guy thing, yeah im still workin on that.....granted i have someone kinda picked out, but we will see where that goes.... :giggle:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.