Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well everything is back to gethter and i had to run it for a couple of seconds for the comupter to set the timing (GOD I LOVE Distrubuterless IGNITIONS, AND IMPORTS) but there is just one problem im having. well im going to testdrive it today when my friend gets here but wheni started it last night smoke was bellowin out the remus. i know i cleaned the pistons i cleaned the head surface i cleand the engine surface but what im thinkin is that the excess anitfreeze that spilled over onto the pistons when i removed the heads was tryinto burn off of the pistons but im not sure. i could know what to do if it was someone else's car but im panicked and cant figure it out. and i found that the last reject that was in my car to do a HG was a hack and had broken the Knock sensor and since i went in there again it the wires inside the Knock sensor broke and now MY CE light is on(check Engine) i will get another knock sensor but i doubtthat couldbe the prob, DAMN I DIGRESS, what i'm askin is any of the DIY HG people had this same problem with there car bellowing white smoke with the scent of heavy gas and light antifreeze.please if anyone knows please help me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.