Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone here tell me where i can find a dash kit for my aftermarker cd player that i'm putting in. I'm looking for the kit that have the slot for storage underneath the cd player.

I have already gotten one at an radio shop nearby, but it doesn't fit. The bracket that have the two bolt hole wont reach and it doesn't even line up.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
DrEemAr gUy said:
Can anyone here tell me where i can find a dash kit for my aftermarker cd player that i'm putting in. I'm looking for the kit that have the slot for storage underneath the cd player.

I have already gotten one at an radio shop nearby, but it doesn't fit. The bracket that have the two bolt hole wont reach and it doesn't even line up.
Those hole are not going to line up no matter what kit you buy. Cuz all of them are universal kit. I think the Legend kit shares with the 90-91 accords, 90-95 vigors and some other cars.

You just need to make sure you breakoff the right tabs.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I used a metra kit and had no problems with it, but whites right whatever kit you buy should fit unless it's real cheap, but even the scosche kit you would pick up at Wally World would work. Look at your instructions again.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Goto Circuit City and ask for a AMI HONK828. It fits perfectly. They'll know what the hell ur talking about.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks....I'm goin to give circuit city a visit and see if they have that kit. Because i want something that would line up with the bolt and be able to support the cd player.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
HONK828 is the best kit for the Legend. Stay away from Scosche or American International.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I second the HONK828

Best dash thingie I ever did done get.

Looks great though and fitment is good as well.
Looks almost OEM with a cd player that matched the dash lights

1 - 7 of 7 Posts