Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched this forum and have found nothing close to what is happening to mine.

During idle when i gently press down my gas petal my rpms drop and it feels like its going to stall before it revs up. Also i can hear sputtering type noise. It seems as if it is comming from the left side of the engine near the firewall. Please bare with me because i dont know too much about car engines. I am mechanically inclined though. Somone told me this could be bad fuel injectors. I thought that I would ask on here before i took them out.

·
New Legend Member
49 Posts
maybe one of your sparkplug is bad or your fuel injector i use to have that problem but it was my spark plug. If u have coil pack check if it rip from the bottom rubber or if u have sparkplug wire then check that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok so I ended up taking off my egr valve and low and behold the gasket on it was toally messed up. i Could see through it. So i bought a new gasket at napa and also new spark plugs changed both of them out and problem solved for now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.