·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WWW.KITBROKER.COM

That's a very interesting site, I must admit. But.... :confused:

The only things that concerns me is:

(1) Why has this site never come up on any search engines
when one searches for "body kits" or "Legend body kits" etc.
:confused:
(2) Of all the Legend owners on this board who have purchased
body kits and have done the research of looking into body kit
companies, why has this company never come up in
conversation? :confused:
(3) Isn't it rather odd that this company sells almost 90% of the
kits available for our Legends yet all their pictures posted are
from different websites (ie: Asylum Motorsports & ImportFan)
:confused:
(4) Even if you search for the company by it's name, nothing
comes up with several different search engines... :eek:

(5) If you notice and browse through the "Client Agreement",
you'll notice that i) It's about 7 pages long, ii) It is constantly
referring to the "Security's Page" when referring to Filing
Complaints and requesting refunds, etc... All the important
stuff that a buyer should be aware of, especially when
purchasing online but it's VERY odd that when you click on
the "Security Page", it's blank! Seem a little suspicious to
you? Especially for a "company" that is suppose to be "one
of the World's Largest Distributors of Body Kits????"

Personally, I have a really bad feeling about this site (ie: fraud) because not only are their prices too go to be true, but look at their selection, they have almost 10+ kits for every car and many of each! :(

All I'm saying to anyone who is reading this thread is too be cautious when purchasing from a company such as this.... Y'know what they say.... "If it seems to good to be true, it probably is..."
I've been burned by such a company, so I'd hate to hear any of you getting scammed either.... BE WARNED, BEWARE.... ;)

SaGe69

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Domain Name: KITBROKER.COM
Created on..............: Thu, Mar 21, 2002

This place has been on the net for a whole whopping month.
Looks shady to me.

·
Registered
83 Posts
This company is currently on e-bay selling a shogun 240sx syle kit for the legend sedans... This being the largest distributor in the world only has 11 comments in their seller feedback, but i looked at some of the comments which all were good but almost all of them referred to purses and handbags??? WTF is that all about???

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
Yes, either they are mistaken, or not very reputable. The KA8 Kaminari Legend kit is listed as a 4 piece kit, but it should be a 6 piece kit. front, rear, and 4 sides.

·
Junior Mint
629 Posts
They're using Rob Pia's pic! Apparently his custom work is now a commercially available product.

·
Registered
760 Posts
well if you read their client aggreement they say "By becoming a client, you appoint Kit Broker/GEN, Inc as your agent to make purchases on your behalf in accordance with your instructions, subject to the terms and restrictions of this Agreement." this simply means that all they do is purchase kits/parts for you from the manufacturer and have them sent for you.

just fyi... i wouldnt deal with em... too fishy.

-brandon

·
Registered
131 Posts
I was the person who spotted that web site. Thanks for giving me the heads up. It really does sound like some B.S. But question what site is good for getting kits. What i really want is the "SHOT" or the "Magellan kit" off the Pleasure legend web site but my com doesnt read the jap text. so if anyone knows how to get either of these kits post a reply! thanks

·
Registered
83 Posts
I know for sure that www.importfan.com used to have the ability to get all of those kits (i.e. shot. magellan) as a matter of fact they used to have pictures and prices of all of em on their site until they changed their design and they all disappeared so im not sure if they would be able to anymore or if its a special request type of deal... one thing for sure is your going to drop bank to get one from them....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts