http://www.racerxmotorsports.com/

What they require:
Just attend 4 car shows in one year
Window sticker
$79 account setup fee (this way all items sent to you
are shipped free)
Sponorship ranges from $5,000 to - $30,000

The more folks that we can get to do this, the greater
our chances of getting FULL SPONSORSHIP.
You also must be 18 years of age. Filling out this form
automatically enrolls you into the contest for the
Motorex Skyline GTR R33 or R34. (There are 3 R33 AND 1
R34!) When you fill out the form, be SURE to put the
nickname as "DREW-LEGENDZ" so that we get the full
sponsorship and Drew can take care of us as a club,
quickly.

Drew also told me that my website (legendarylegendz.com) is currently under review, and it looked VERY GOOD FOR FULL SPONSORSHIP!!

So, now its all on you guys. And I quote, "the more the merrier."

Ok, now that I got your excitement...please go to the
link below.

********Please remember to put in "DREW-LEGENDZ" under
the NICKNAME box when filling out the form. This
ensures your possibility to achieve FULL
sponsorship.*********

click here:
https://secure.cnchost.com/getsponsored.net/page1.htm

P.S. --Please email me to let me know if you will be
doing this. [email protected]

P.P.S. --It doesn't matter if your car is stock, or has
light mods...that's the whole point behind sponsorship.
Ok..HIT IT!!

Leon Millette
President, Legendary Legendz CC

------- Start of forwarded message -------

Subject: Possible Club Sponsorship
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:56:15 -0800 (PST)
To: [email protected]

Hi my name is Drew Miller and I am with Racer X
Motorsports, you may have seen our ad in Turbo, Drag,
or HCI(hot compact import). We are a wholesale
distributor of sport compact performance parts as
well as styling upgrades. We are offering full and
partial sponsorships for both race cars as well as
show cars. We are also looking for entire clubs to
represent us at shows and races. We are also giving
away 4 skylines!! If you are interested in talking
more about this please e-mail me with your contact
information.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Leon Millette said:
please sticky...this will be really good for us
It's stickied :)

got couple question though, everyone has to pay a $79 fee to register? What are the benefits of being sponsored? What do we have to do? Thanks

·
LEGEND
909 Posts
WhiteLegend said:

It's stickied :)

got couple question though, everyone has to pay a $79 fee to register? What are the benefits of being sponsored? What do we have to do? Thanks
Yes each one of us pays the $79 fee to join, Benefits of being sponsored, there are MANY, they pretty much mod your car for you, in exchange for advertising for them and representing them at car shows, sounds like an amazing deal to finally get LLCC on the map and get the recognition our cars deserve :)

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
OOOHHHHHHH im BOOOOSTED.....this is awesome. i hope it isn't a scam. i have been wanting to get some HRE 540's for a while now. HMMMM ohhhh gotta calm down gotta calm down....whew maintain the 1...Scrounge around for money now caue i have so many things i gotta do, with getting ready for college.

yes being sponsored is almost like getting your car modded for free. up to 30G's is a lot of money. thing is with this sponsorship...would we get wheels for free and then 5-30Gs on top of that or 5-30G to spend on wheels?

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe said:
Dave C did you pay the 79$ when you signed up?
The way it's explained on the website is if they accept your car into the program you will be charged the $79. It's not $79 to just apply. Well we'll see. I trust Leon.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
do we have a time limit to sign up? also, where are the shows located to that we have to go to? there is no way i am going to drive to cali or atl... also, i am guessing that we have to have all these decals on the car... am i right? george (whitelegend), roger, b-lo, and hass (mybabylegend), are you guys going to do it?

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
one more question... when we sell our car or don't want to be sponsered... do we have to give everything back to them or pay?

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Leon Millette said:
Besides, if you look at the website you can see that it is legit.
Its funny that the only thing they have on their entire site is the application form to fill out. I don't know about this.

·
LEGEND
909 Posts
MATT WHELAN said:

Its funny that the only thing they have on their entire site is the application form to fill out. I don't know about this.
I trust Leon with this, i'm gonna wait to hear the answers to some questions, such as what raky asked, and who controls what mods we put on our cars etc. but if this is the real deal, and we can go to LOCAL shows, then i'm set :)

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
results of research

Same phone number --- 310 523 2233

www.motorex.net

http://www.motorex.net/m_home.html

THE ONLY COMPANY THAT CAN GET SKYLINES HERE TO YOU
;)
Please look at that number

310 523 2233
http://www.motorex.net/m_contact.html

http://www.racerxmotorsports.com/images/RACERX3Mox.jpg
Now, the link above goes to the picture below:

This is Motorex's promotion...

I SERIOUSLY doubt this is a ripoff.

There is no catch, as he explained it to me, he can do it for you.
Toll free even.

Why is it everytime I try to do something there is someone doubting it. I mean, before spouting negativity, please check the facts.

I have NEVER screwed anyone over...I am stand up guy. Lets give it a try and see what the deal is. No one is forcing you to do it all, this is an opportunity to get all the stuff u wanted for your Legend.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
we have a week from yesterday to fill out the application.
if you are interested, please do not delay, that way, once you fill out the form, when they contact you, you will have all answers to all questions. This is not the blind leading the blind. They can answer your questions.

I only needed 12 cars.

If I got more, we could have negotiated to a nominal to nothing fee, and you just pay for shipping, which if you go that route, can get costly (i.e. rims, tires, seats, etc)

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
look here as well, or do a search on yahoo
http://www.skylinegtr.com/

EDIT:
when you fill out the form, the following screen pops up, saying the following;

Sponsorship Information
Minimum sponsorship contract value is $5,000.00

If you are accepted for sponsorship, a sponsorship performance or show contract will be sent to you. An account will be set up with your sponsors and Racer X Motorsports. A $79.00 account set up fee for your sponsorship pack, agreement and parts delivery will be charged only if you are offered a sponsorship contract valued at $10,000.00 or higher.
Sorry that I didn't post it before.

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
MATT WHELAN said:

If it's a rip we flame them all over the net and with the CC companies. With CC payment you can always dispute the charge.

·
LEGEND
909 Posts
I'd like to thank Leon right now for giving all of us this opportunity...Leon along with many others on this board has been doing amazing things to finally allow us to modify our cars the way we've always wanted, from the KMS bars, to potential for FI, and now the opportunity to get FULL SPONSORSHIP. I think everyones skeptical because we've never been offered something so BIG before, but honestly, for all the effort he's put into it for us, even if I pay the $79 and get nothing, I don't care, if i'm even the least bit interested, I'd do it just to show I've got his back and support him 100%, we need that kind of trust if we're gonna get anywhere with our big plans for our cars, because we wont get anywhere if only 1 or 2 people are able to commit to our cars, we've all gotta work together and show how big the demand for an aftermarket for our cars is and hopefully spark something with companies and sponsors to finally recognize the potential our cars have. If you wanna make your car Legendary, this is your chance...

1 - 20 of 214 Posts