Acura Legend Forum banner

Please respond to these questions...we are expanding, & want you to join the family!

• Will you be attending NOPI in Atlanta this year?

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Are you interested in becoming a Legendary Legendz member? Email me for details!.

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Are you interested in heading a Legendary Legendz region or chapter? Email me for details!

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Will you participating in LegendPendance day in your region?

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • Do you enjoy fun events?

Votes: 38 86.4%
  • Do you enjoy being a member of a team that tries to help you with no alterior motive? Look no furthe

Votes: 36 81.8%
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you live in Atlanta, or in the Southeast, please go to this thread:
(Posted on the CL and TL forums as well.)
http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=253

How many of you will be attending this years NOPI events?

If you are, please remember to register under club name Legendary Legendz. We can win an award for largest club representation, and also get ALL the Legends lined up together instead of spread out everywhere.

We are also looking for enthusiastic people to head up LLCC chapters in each state or city. If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]

This way, we can have full representation in each city or car show...many benefits to being a part of LLCC, and also as a leader of a region or city!

Sorry for the long post! Just wanted to help the cause (more VENDORS SEE US = MORE AFTERMARKET REPRESENTATION!! THEY NEED TO KNOW!!

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool beans...

Now, there is no initial fee to join...fees, if any would come from purchasing cardstock for you to print off your cards or take them to Kinko's and such. So don't be scared..this is a non-profit club...we ca neventually have fund-raisers, but as a club we have more LEVERAGe as a team vs individually...i.e. the Bayou GB...try to see where I am coming from....these civic guys have a whole EAST COAST CIVIC club...that is wild! Well, lets get a nationwide club, as in the BMW and Viper and AUdi CLubs of AMerica....more than halfway there...we've got peopel in just about every state...now we need official representation.

Japan and Australia included...and anyhwhere else in Europe!

I think you guys know about our member in AUstralia, right?

·
Premium Member
9,173 Posts
I keep thinking about it, but I've been so freakin busy since I met up with you. Can you sign me up for a membership? If you get a chance, call me if you still have my card, I need to ask you some things about the Type II swap.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
luvmylegend said:
I keep thinking about it, but I've been so freakin busy since I met up with you. Can you sign me up for a membership? If you get a chance, call me if you still have my card, I need to ask you some things about the Type II swap.
I need to check out the sedan....but if you don't mind, I'd like to add you to the links page...PM/email me for my number so we can chat

I can then add you to be a member with your info you send me or go to the Register link on the website's home page

G

·
LeGeNdZ_4_LiFe said:

yes you have,Thai

See you in 2.5 months right, kid?
Yeah finally... It's spring break for me now and I'll start my internship March 4th... Be back in the ATL.. May 20-21 probably...Then it's MOD TIME!!!!! FINALLY!:D 2 years of Miami was enough...:D

·
LEGEND
909 Posts
Hey what's wrong with Miami??? lol, i feel ya man, too many old unappreciative people driving legends, we need more legends representin down here...:)

·
LEGEND
909 Posts
Well the fast and the furious 2 is going to be filmed down here, so I was thinking if time and money permit, to mod my legend and squeeze it in the movie :) prob as an extra or something, just a thought, but as far as heading a car club, this semester i'm very busy, and things with my insurance are going crazy...the guy that crashed into me is filing a suit for injuries and I KNOW he's fine, he was walkin around fine and pickin up car parts off the ground and puttin em in his car...i don't wanna say something and not follow through with it, maybe later on :) i'm always lookin for fellow legend brothers, i'll keep ya posted. :)

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
u know im always down te meet up leon. I will definately be at NOPI but my car is off the road this week untill the Konis come. but i will be at the meet ext weekend and be lower than befor ha. see ya leon.

--cody

·
Registered
223 Posts
Damn!! Why does NOPI have to be held way over there in Atlanta? I would love to go, but that's one helluva drive! I did drive out to Orlando about 5 years ago for the summer. It's in September, right? How long does it last? Sounds (and looks) like a blast! But I don't think the wife could handle me being gone that long.

Hey Leon, is your club mainly in the East/SE? Are you trying to turn this into a nationwide thing? Got anyone in Cali?

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
a little information

actually, NOPI is held in Cali as well...I believe its called the SEMA nationals...but it is held there, in the midwest and in the hometown of Atlanta. Check the website for details http://www.nopinationals.com

AS far as the club...yes, we are based out of Atlanta...but Iwant to move this to a national club (i.e. BMW of America, CLubLExus, etc.) Why?

Well, with a footprint as large as 50 states, WHO wouldn't listen to us if we said, "HEY! I have 20 members (just for laughs and giggles) in 50, yes 50 states that want headers, or red/clear tails....or Type II Indiglo's...ummm do the math with me, guys!! That's 1000 members...THAT is A GROUP BUY for you, heh? Just think of the Bayou GB!! That was only 50+ members..and we lowered it by $150!!!

MArinate on that!

OK
Now you see why we need representation in each state. So far, I have one for the DC Metro (Dave), Dallas area (Gil) and Jacksonville, FL (Craig). In Georgia we can use one from each city...i.e. Savannah, Macon, Valdosta...Tennessee: Knoxville, Memphis, Chattanooga. Each state is that way as well....large cities spread way apart!

When we do car shows...if the show is WAAAAAAY on the other side of the map...no problem! That city/state chapter can represent for the whole crew! After a while, we will be so large that the likes of SpeedVision and any other magazine would see it...this = major representation....i.e Comptech and other companies would see their idiotic thinking of leaving you off with no aftermarket support.

Just think of the possibilities!
LegendaryLegendz.com is going to be expanding...and it can go past the US of A. Let's make this happen guys...you can post here and hit the poll on what area you would like to be Regional Officer of or email me at [email protected]

If you want to register, and haven't go here

I will update this as to who is what and where.
If you have registered as a member, we will get you squared aweay as to having business cards, and such...and if you have an R.O in your area..they will be able to assist you and coordinate meets and the whole nine yards.....in other words, life will be much smoother down the road!

Sorry for the long post;)

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
i claim the tri-state area. maybe we can get people together up here. we can probably combine my small team unless it's strictly for legends. either case i'd like to start one up here.
-j

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
great aizn!
BlkLegend will also work the TriState area, which in turn should increase our productivity ten fold between the two of you.
email me...we can go from there...TRiState is pretty large anyways :)
Check out the mailing list page to start your guys off

·
Registered
734 Posts
ATL Meet

I would LOVE to be their myself but my whip is at it's infancy stages, (no HOT rims, no Tint, JUST BASIC)so I might need a raincheck, or whenever you sponsor one in the Md/DC/Va area. I really just want to see the Legends have a place in car history. Maybe bigger than the Trans-Am club that my cousins used to have back in the 70's.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: ATL Meet

whiplash9001 said:
I would LOVE to be their myself but my whip is at it's infancy stages, (no HOT rims, no Tint, JUST BASIC)so I might need a raincheck, or whenever you sponsor one in the Md/DC/Va area. I really just want to see the Legends have a place in car history. Maybe bigger than the Trans-Am club that my cousins used to have back in the 70's.
that can be arranged..get with Dave C

1 - 20 of 43 Posts