Acura Legend Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Eliot
2,205 Posts
I forgot to post as well that I got it, this was probably 2 weeks ago lol. Its great to see a Legend in a magazine, my friend (that got me into Legends) was shocked when I told him your Legend made it to Hondatuning. Thanks Christian.

·
Tristate Committee Member
2,208 Posts
sucks i couldn't get a hold of that mag. in my area you have to order Honda Tuning, there not in stores. the only ones in stores are SCC, SS, and Euro Tuner. but DV8 i respect you on your work and your success.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
sucks i couldn't get a hold of that mag. in my area you have to order Honda Tuning, there not in stores. the only ones in stores are SCC, SS, and Euro Tuner. but DV8 i respect you on your work and your success.
you can order it online from the company as back-order issues, well worth it I just did and got mine in a couple weeks ago.

Good article and a sweet ride DV8.

·
Life Ruiner
4,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
you can order it online from the company as back-order issues, well worth it I just did and got mine in a couple weeks ago.

Good article and a sweet ride DV8.
Thanks bro.

Funny I havent read it in months and last night I felt compelled. Probably thoe most accurate and honest article for Legends to date.

~Dv8

·
MAD DOG!
1,662 Posts
i really like how theres a part where you said something about engine management and now its a reality... only if they did a follow up in about 6 months when you get it up and tuned for a TT set up.... more people have to document their legend's journey

21 - 30 of 30 Posts