Acura-legend.com banner

Would you or have you used internet advertising, free or fee, to buy or sell a car?

• I would

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • I wouldn't

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I have and it worked

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • I have and it sucked

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Wanted/would like to but is too expensive

• Wanted/would like to but is too complicated

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't know of any

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know this should have probably hit the off topic area (sorry Dave) but I need as much input as possible. Please check this out and reply with any websites you know of that focus solely on used sales (your sale)...preferably with a link or the site name and how much (if anything) it cost you to advertise.

Come on guys...A lot of people viewing but very few voting! You aren't obliged to anything if you vote (I won't even send you magazines you didn't order )!!!

I am investigating the need/viability of an affordable option for people wanting to sell their rides. No dealers. Just us. Really haven't found any sites that don't charge you if you aren't successful (in other words, you pay to advertise regardless). My concept is going to change that!

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
424 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
If you're thinking of starting one up, don't forget about us Canadians !!! I find a lot of sites do !!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
mushskid said:
I know this should have probably hit the off topic area (sorry Dave) but I need as much input as possible. Please check this out...

Thanks in advance!
Sorry Dave...? Lets keep posts in the appropriate areas. Thankyou.

·
Hatin the rain already
599 Posts
www.traderonline.com is how I found my legend. It was a one owner with about 148k on it for only $4400!! I like the search function capabilities on that site now in my continuing quest to find the "good used 6 speed coupe" I found one in camano island washington for only $llk but I dont have that kind of money and the guy said it has high miles in the ad =(

G

·
0 Posts
I know they charge u but use EBAY!.. If I was selling my ride I would use that because u will probably get what u want..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts