Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on my way to the dealer today. It was beautiful out, so I rolled down my windows. My driver window kept rolling up by itself! I can't figure this out. Well, now Anna is sitting at the dealer getting some work done. I was just wondering if anyone had ever had this happen to them? And what can be done!
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
UP! It was crazy! The first time it rolled all the way up. I thought I hit something and rolled it down. then it started rolling up a few inches and stoping. Sometimes it would go almost all the way then stop. I seriously thought I was on one of those hidden video things where they control your car. I guess this is a first due to the lack of response.
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No I had no input. It would roll up a few inches, stop, then roll up some more. It just did it when it wanted too! I have no clue, and I am guessing this is something rare from the feed back. Thanks!
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
699 Posts
yeah man that definelty sounds weird, ive never heard of it rolling UP by itself......sorry, but im gonna have to say your car is possesed, maybe the previous owner died in it, now he/she is coming back to get you. call ghostbusters.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts