Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was out last night, and I struck up a conversation with this guy, and we started talking cars, he use to own a legend, and was very upset with me for getting rid of it. But after talking more with him, I asked him what he does.

Him-"Im a promoter"
Me- "thats cool, what do you promote"
Him- "I promote Car shows, you might have heard of our big one"
Me- "which one?"
Him- "Texas Heat Wave" *Hands me his card*

Me-":bigok: :thumbsup: "

So i brought up im gonna be studying photography and how im looking for some free lance work until i move. he told me to email him what my shcedule looks like for this summer, since there are about 3 shows, and he will get me a press pass and then all the pictures will be sent to him. He is second in line to the owner of the company, hes done a bunch of stuff, but likes promoting the best i guess.

So wish me luck, i sent him an email this morning, so im crossing my fingers he was serious and will hook me up. I dont even want any pay, ill do it for free, just as long as i get a press pass so i can have free roam of the show!!!

·
Registered
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thats fucking awesome dude! GL!! i can't wait for these pictures!!

oh and when do u get to hear that mung of yours????
tonight. UPS website says its out for delivery at the RIGHT address as of 8:30am. Its overcast right now, it might rain tonight, but i have permission to use my buddy's garage if its raining. everyone wants to hear it. my friend calls me everyday to see if i got it yet. hes almost more excited than i am! ahhaha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.