Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
IM A LEGEND
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YO IM TRYING TO MAKE UP MY MIND ABOUT WHAT TYPE OF TV I WANT TO PUT IN MY COUPE. POST SOME PICS SO I CAN GET AN IDEA ON HOW IT WOULD LOOK.

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
This is/was my Alpine set-up ("was" because I've since changed the headunit to the IVA-C800 (with CD player) from the pictured CVA-1005).

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
What you see there (headunit, DVD player, TV Tuner) cost me about .......... I guess $2500(?) or something in that neighbourhood.

I also had Alpine's DVD-navigation unit installed, so my overall was a bit more than that.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Awwww, good ole tv's. I'd love to put another tv in my car but my last Alpine CVA-1006 was stolen from my car about 2 weeks after I got it and that sh!t hurt. I was thinking of getting the Alpine tv monitor or Kenwood if I do decide to get another TV.

·
Registered
655 Posts
that sucks man, I would be so pissed,

Triton3K said:
Awwww, good ole tv's. I'd love to put another tv in my car but my last Alpine CVA-1006 was stolen from my car about 2 weeks after I got it and that sh!t hurt. I was thinking of getting the Alpine tv monitor or Kenwood if I do decide to get another TV.
Did your ins. pay for it ,and did you pay a deductable?

·
IM A LEGEND
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MY INSURANCE COMPANY GIVE ME AN AUTOMATIC 2500 IN STEREO COVERAGE. ANYTHING OVER THAT ILL HAVE TO GET A SPECIAL RIDER.

·
Registered
397 Posts
LegendGS said:
What you see there (headunit, DVD player, TV Tuner) cost me about .......... I guess $2500(?) or something in that neighbourhood.

I also had Alpine's DVD-navigation unit installed, so my overall was a bit more than that.
It's a good thing I have already determined that LegendGS MUST be indepentently weathy :) . Trying to compete with this guy is something like trying to out gamble Bill Gates or Michael Jordan. TV looks real nice GS... got a spare? :D

·
Registered
449 Posts
Here's my complete pioneer setup. I'm ordering pioneer in dash DVD to put in place of that EQ and the EQ will be moved up to the center visor right above the rear view mirror. If the pix doesn't show right click on the x then copy and paste the URL to the window iti should show that way.

http://mylegend.freeservers.com/images/dvdeq1.jpg
here's a pix of my temp. sony portable DVD player
http://mylegend.freeservers.com/images/sonydvd1.jpg

I'm not much of a photographer but I think the pioneer picture quality is much more crisp than most of the brands out there. To decide go into a store that have all of them hooked up side by side and see which one best fit your eyes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts