Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can some of you guys post pics of your customized trunks because I plan on putting one together for my project. Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
i will try and find a pic of my old legend...it was a 1991 4 door...and i had 4 12 inch jl audio w3's in a half octagon box...it was a very tight squeeze but i got a respectable 150.7 db out of it...:D

·
Registered
58 Posts
The setup works like this. 4 gauge to the 1 farad cap, 4 gauge to the 2 pole splitter to 10 gauge off the splitter the 400w amp and the Crossover run off one wire, the 200w amp pushes the Sub of the same power rating, along with the neon, and the cooling fan off the other 10 gauge wire.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Sorry, my photohosting site is ****! or I don't know how to link the pictures properly... I'll figure it out and repost them.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
just click properties and copy the link to the pic. sweet setup man. looks a lot like mine except i have gray carpet covered with black carpet.
-j

·
Registered
595 Posts

2 JL 12W6's with 500 watts pushing them. Phoenix Gold amps and EQ. Its a custom box that still allows access to the spare. The front facia comes loose. There is also a black cover for the center.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pretty cool pics guys. Did any of you guys do the trunk yourself or had a shop do it and how much did it cost?

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
just start measuring and then make your own. anything a shop can do you can do too!! just have to take time and think about it and everything

1 - 20 of 61 Posts