Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could you guys please post some pictures of the JDM One Piece Headlights?

Does anyone know what bulb sizes these use?

Also, does anyone know if it would be possible to somehow get a Projector into one?

Thanks, for the help and pics you guys. :)

·
Registered
802 Posts
Some people call the bulb an h4h bulb, I've heard it called a 702k, one of the correct bulbs to use is the Polarg B1 Halogen which carries a part number of B-55 P0727

Hope this helps

Attachments

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks you guys, more are still appreciated though. Does anyone have a picture of the back of them or the ones from a coupe. I used to have this picture of a red coupe with some. Does anyone know who that is (the license plate was NY I believe and had an A on it)?

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
mmmm....One Piece.....

I bet it makes a bigger differerence on the Coupe than the Sedan, considering the corner light on the Coupe is longer.

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,943 Posts
How are you guys posting pictures? In my profile, it says IMG code is on, but in my post window it keeps saying IMG code and HTML are off. I can't turn it back on :(

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, those are gorgeuous!!!!! :). I wanted them before, now I need them. Darren save me ;).

ChrisK, I love your legend dude! :cool:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
ChrisK said:
How are you guys posting pictures? In my profile, it says IMG code is on, but in my post window it keeps saying IMG code and HTML are off. I can't turn it back on :(
I believe all of use who's pics are showing, are attaching our images.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts