Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's show off your phat Deep Dish wheel! cuz im thinkin' of getting some new shoes. But i cant decide which one, Chrome style or racing hart C2 style.....But it has to be DEEP DISH rims. Thanks all! :p

· Registered
972 Posts
Normally the term macrophotography refers to images in which the subject is presented at a ratio greater than 1 to 1, so bigger than lifesize. It could be compared to looking at a subject through a magnifying glass. On a digicam however, macro mode refers to the possibility to get very close, though not strictly on a 1 to 1 ratio, although some cameras can get extremely close to a subject while others merely use the zoom function to magnify it and fill the frame.

There are a few things to consider if you want to achieve really good macro shots. For a start, focusing will be very critical as at such close distances depth of field will only be a few millimeters. Therefore subject and camera should be parallel to eachother and a small aperture should be used. As a consequence, shutter speeds will be quite slow, so arrange for some kind of support like a tripod or some other stable platform.
To minimize camerashake, it is best to use the self-timer. as well.
Using the in-camera flash should be avoided. Its light is usually too harsh and will cause overexposure. It is much better to use some form of natural lighting. A north facing window on a cloudy day will yield very even soft lighting, while a piece of white cardboard can lighten the shadows or provide soft lighting by acting as a fill-in reflector.

· Registered
1,091 Posts
Hahahaha I want some deep dish rims like khoerling! I this this is a great picture...just suprised the moderators havent deleted that (not saying that i want them to.....just suprised)....if yall are trying to start a thread of bud pics, then i will contribute, but dont want to piss anyone off haha

-Richard

· Registered
995 Posts
lgnd4u2nv said:
Hahahaha I want some deep dish rims like khoerling! I this this is a great picture...just suprised the moderators havent deleted that (not saying that i want them to.....just suprised)....if yall are trying to start a thread of bud pics, then i will contribute, but dont want to piss anyone off haha

-Richard
lol

my wheels have a lip as big as a nugg haha

· Sales Guido
1,105 Posts
Cole Austin said:
his rim is one nug deep... a pretty big nug at that.
Oh man, that's awesome! That picture would look perfect on the forum's homepage :giggle:

· Registered
3,484 Posts
i had racinghart c2's on my accord, they are beautiful and very very strong wheels. i don't think it would be considered a deep lip tho. they are nice.. but if you're looking for a DEEP lip, IMO, look elsewhere... heres a few pics of my accord with the c2's:

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice 5gen accord yo! I like the red/clear tail light man. I got the same car too but i needa upload some pics sometime.

Does any1 know how deep of the dish would fit on a 91-95 legend? i dont want it to hit the fender once i lower my ride.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.