Acura Legend Forum banner

Post your deep dish!

6K views 61 replies 33 participants last post by  KTD 
#1 ·
Let's show off your phat Deep Dish wheel! cuz im thinkin' of getting some new shoes. But i cant decide which one, Chrome style or racing hart C2 style.....But it has to be DEEP DISH rims. Thanks all! :p

#31 ·

what the hell kind of pizza is that anyway? umm, yea can I get a large with red cornbeef all over the top....

:D

#32 ·
xfusion said:
Nice 91ACURALEGEND.

First i want to thank everyone who responded this thread so fast! You guys are awesome.
I wonder what size of the 18" wheel would fit all right when lowered in a decent height(daily driving).
I want to get some DEEP_DISH. So now i am running into a question what's the best size I need to look for? Could you guys give me some suggestion or number?like 18 X something Thanks guys.
Any suggestion would be great. Thanks

Looks good man esp. those Eyes.

#35 ·
GrtOutdoorsAZ said:

what the hell kind of pizza is that anyway? umm, yea can I get a large with red cornbeef all over the top....

:D
its a chicaco deep dish from pizza hut and it was DAMN GOODD. anyway i got some pics of legendtoos piaas some where as well as his older rims which also looked great.

anyway i think the racing harts are the way to go i love how they look

#37 ·
xfusion said:
Would 18 X 8 fit fine when i lowered my car? Will it hit the fender if im daily driver?

*My friend lowered w/ Eibah springs and it looked just like its not lowered at all, so what Springs do you guys recommand?
You'll probably need AT LEAST a +50 offset if you're lowering the car. Don't bother buying anything less than that or you will have a rubbing problem in the rear.

#38 ·
Mike Diaz said:
You'll probably need AT LEAST a +50 offset if you're lowering the car. Don't bother buying anything less than that or you will have a rubbing problem in the rear.
Agree. Mine are +48 offset and I will not be able to lower more than an inch or so as tucking the tires under the fenders, even with a fender roll will be impossible. There is your dilemma. In general, higher offset = less lip.

-Gerry

#48 ·
I have 8" rims @ +45 and a 225 series tire in the rear,
and I hardly clear the fender with -2.1 degree camber.
Did you have to roll your fenders, or...

That's a sick setup, don't get me wrong.
I'm totally jealous and just curious ;P

k.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.