Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine would be.. cruising up to San Fran with my love, Michelle...
listening to a Counting Crows concert we had gone to a
few weeks earlier... im in 6th gear... 110mph..
and nothing else on my mind...
thats what life is about... enjoying it. :werd:

resize

:rolleyes:

I do not condone speeding......

with CHP nearby

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
I have a few that rank up there together and I usually did them often.
1) Washing the car
2) Burnouts
3) High speed runs on the interstate
3) Hight speed runs up Lookout Mtn.
4) Pulling the Ebrak and spinning a U turn while burning out in 1st gear
Later!
Lee

·
I like shiny
14,385 Posts
#1-The day I went and looked at it. My Dad called the Lexus dealership the day before to make sure they had it and told them we would be there right after their morning staff meeting. We walked in, told them who we were and what we wanted to look at. The guy pics up the phone and a few seconds later, there she was waiting for us on the other side of the glass door. :2cool:

#2-Every time I ask my 3-year-old cousin. "What's cooler? A Corvette or a Legend?" My cousin answers. "A LEGEND!" :giggle: :2cool: ;)

#3-Every time someone thinks it's 99 or 2000. ;)

#4-Every time I start her up.

:2cool:

Long live the Legend!!

·
because i can.
10,154 Posts
WOW Atiyeh thats crazy!!! One of my most memorable moments was ALSO driving up to San Francisco in my G1 with my love, Ana ALSO going 110 ALSO with not a care in the world (it was the begining of my week long vacation!)

THESE PICS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEMORABLE TO ME AS WELL....hehehe

I know this is the wrong car but heres my I30t too...

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
probably borrowing the car from my dad back when it was his and using it to go to an aerosmith concert with my friends... or when i finally got my license and my dad took me for a spin in it.... or back in 91 when my dad bought it and dropped my brother and i to school in it and all the kids were checking it out... ;) wow, i have a lot of good memories with this car...

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
1. I was on the freeway and this guy thought he was PIMP in his brand new 04 honda civic.
The Moment - the sad look on his face through my rear view mirror. BURNED by a 13yr/old car. I'll never forget it.

2. How awsome it looked when I got the trim painted. I was soo stoked the shop guy thought I had serious issues.

·
Registered
158 Posts
When I first found it on the internet
Finding out it was in my price range
My wife saying OK
Driving from Nebraska to Wisconsin to get it
Having legendary English Formula 1 racer David Hobbs autograph the car
DRIVING back to Nebraska
Washing the car
Driving the car anywhere and everywhere
Waxing the car
Seeing it in my garage every day
Getting the personal plates...F1
All the memories it has given me over the years
EVERY moment with my Legend is my favorite!!!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Wow I wish I was hot enough to model in front of cars. Anyways my friend and I would drive around in a small parking lot with one of us in the backseat. The person in the backseat would lay on their back all curled up and vroom, errrrrrrrr vroooom errrrrr. We'd slide everywhere and it was the funnest thing ever.

Or when I first got it. My parents actually purchased it with my money, but suprised me. They knew it was the only car I wanted. I stepped outside and there it was with a bow. I fell on the ground and started crying.

·
Registered
4,037 Posts
my favorite

My favorite was when a kid ask to race me in his 1980 something camaro(350 i hope) and he had previously owned a legend sedan with a chip and beat the crap out of it and sold it to my friend. Anyways, he had two others with him that i absoulutely hate and whom despise me for who i am. I raced where he wanted me to and by the quarter mile he was so far back i was laughing. By the time i hit 120(about 1/2mi i think) he was still turning around!! They shut up real quick and never messed with me again....Until he got his legend back which i refused to race and he broke the tranny in a month later. Priceless!

·
Mr. X (aka #5)
4,474 Posts
not the most memorable, but definately good:

today at the bank when a guy in a CL drives by as im climbing in to my car. i start pulling away as hes walking toward the bank, and as i look in my rear view mirror, he is standing there staring at my car drive away! :2cool:

some good moments: when my friend drove it to the store and when he returned he says, "damn, that car is fast....but what does S3 do?":p

·
2,873 Posts
g2girl said:
The day I got her and drove her up the NJ turnpike to drop her off at the shipping company. With the sun and wind in my hair. I thought I died and went to heaven.
You have NJ car? How do you pass CA emissions? It just so happens I have a CA Bayou chip in mine... i wonder if that means I get better mileage?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.